Dalkieth house at Easter Try clays and airguns free for jnrs maybe a casting clinic or a jnr casting competition a quiz for youngsters on the SACS stand we may have ferrets Bada are on the stand with us no terrier show or lurcher show this year but we may have it next year if this show is a success. I'll be on the SACS stand both days drop by and say hello its the Easter weekend see you there :boogy:

• Like 1

border area fieldsports show at hawick , last sunday in june 24th , open to all breeds of gundogs too, racing to follow show---any info----den 07746617031

scottish champion of champions show at selkirk cricket ptich sunday 30th september

• Like 2

Dalkieth house at Easter Try clays and airguns free for jnrs maybe a casting clinic or a jnr casting competition a quiz for youngsters on the SACS stand we may have ferrets Bada are on the stand with us no terrier show or lurcher show this year but we may have it next year if this show is a success. I'll be on the SACS stand both days drop by and say hello its the Easter weekend see you there :boogy:

i seen that one advertised, looks quite good ;)

Are the mutts allowed though?

This year we have the Grampian Country Fair, Dalkeith ho, Scone, Moy, Drumlanrig. SACS will be at every one because of work I'll only manage Grampian/Dalkeith/ Scone. I don't know about the rest But my old man will be at them all.I think the Faifley show is the week before ours so that would be 21st July for Faifley and 28th for SWTC show.

• Like 1

The kelvin. Alley lurcher and terrier club show was moved to mossblown football parks across from the 4 ways pub in mossblown were still waiting on confirmation for the show date but as soon as it is set I will post in this section advertising it atb lurcher2020

• Like 1