• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Petrol £30, lunch £25, broken camera £100 + to repair.....all in all a very expensive day out

These two were no the sharpest but I quite liked them...the 1st one gives you an idea how wet it was today.

Posted Images

Great picts they seem that close i was going to ask if they where park deer .

Great picts they seem that close i was going to ask if they where park deer .

No mate they're def not park Deer....two of the stags crossed in front of us as we were driving through the glen....they hung about long enough to get their pics taken before disappearing into the forrest....when the weather is bad the deer come right down to the roadside....we were litterally 6ft from the Hinds who wern't phased at all...maybe because we were shooting from the car.

Petrol £30, lunch £25, broken camera £100 + to repair.....all in all a very expensive day out :cray:

Will you break my camera so I can take pics like those? :D

Cheers, D.

Petrol £30, lunch £25, broken camera £100 + to repair.....all in all a very expensive day out :cray:

Will you break my camera so I can take pics like those? :D

Cheers, D.

No but I'll swap you camera's :tongue2:

• Like 1

Not so long ago I was out with all my tribe ... my son walked over some wet grass, I followed and sunk through right up to my thigh :icon_eek: Could feel myself being pulled down, kids started to panic, dogs all in a flap. First thing I did was put the camera back in the bag and sling it to safety :laugh: Managed to get out with both my boots still on but only thing I cared about was making sure the camera wasn't buggered :laugh:

• Like 1

Not so long ago I was out with all my tribe ... my son walked over some wet grass, I followed and sunk through right up to my thigh :icon_eek: Could feel myself being pulled down, kids started to panic, dogs all in a flap. First thing I did was put the camera back in the bag and sling it to safety :laugh: Managed to get out with both my boots still on but only thing I cared about was making sure the camera wasn't buggered :laugh:

Normally I'm very careful but because I was in someone else's car I've been lacksidasical about it....never again :laugh: