Close ups-feel free to add

Insectsatroundwood2012044.jpg

Saterday night leg over. :laugh:

Insectsatroundwood2012039.jpg

Insectsatroundwood2012041.jpg

Insectsatroundwood2012054.jpg

See you've got the blurry background bit sorted then :clapper:

Yes, but i don't know what it was i did :hmm: didn't do anything different........ must of been the camera. :blink::thumbs:

Set it to auto mode first and look at the settings...that should give you a rough guide to what your looking for...what set up you using?

I've got a Panasonic TZ18 and i had it on auto then turned on the marco if thats any help. ;)

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Emily     Sorry couldn't help myself

While sorting through hard drives a few days ago, I found some of these I took in the garden a few years ago. They were all hand held, so I have no doubt they could have been a little sharper, if trip

An osprey with its dinner  

Posted Images

water drop on a leaf

014-3.jpg

Don't you dare go for one of those bridge/compacts or what ever they're called invest in some good glass....you consistently put up good images you need to take it up a step Kay...keep up the good work :thumbs:

i cant afford a new lens & to be honest i am not sure if i would get that much use from a macro lens , i do love macro photography mind you , unless i can drop on a lens that someones had & got fed up of or dont use that much

water drop on a leaf

014-3.jpg

Don't you dare go for one of those bridge/compacts or what ever they're called invest in some good glass....you consistently put up good images you need to take it up a step Kay...keep up the good work :thumbs:

i cant afford a new lens & to be honest i am not sure if i would get that much use from a macro lens , i do love macro photography mind you , unless i can drop on a lens that someones had & got fed up of or dont use that much

Check Ebay out some good deals to be had on there :thumbs:

Edited by undisputed

kay, heres the maths for you

300 quid a semi desent point and shoot..just just doesnt, yeh takes nice but..fff

get bridge camer 300-400.. yeh but nuh its ok for it is yeh but no but

then..yu get DSLR, only need a little un like, 3-400 quid with kit lens..

need another lens..you'll narmly just by three, or two with the kit lens, so 150 plus 180 ...320 quids..

total waisted, 320 plus say 350 plus 350 plus 300...hmm 1320 thats over a grand winsing about not needing one.. you'll have a few bits on top but they come week to week on sale here n there, or second hand etc.

get a desent one first.. the rest will follow, or waiste a couple grand getting there, or more importantly waiste 5 year doing it.

coman things said..'kay your good' 'kay thats brill'...

oh its only little old me i dont need...yes yu do! go onnn go for it, a two year plan is bugger all kay lol. how long you bin snapping away now? wouldve been bought n payed for by now.

Edited by ghillies
  • Like 1

kay, heres the maths for you

300 quid a semi desent point and shoot..just just doesnt, yeh takes nice but..fff

get bridge camer 300-400.. yeh but nuh its ok for it is yeh but no but

then..yu get DSLR, only need a little un like, 3-400 quid with kit lens..

need another lens..you'll narmly just by three, or two with the kit lens, so 150 plus 180 ...320 quids..

total waisted, 320 plus say 350 plus 350 plus 300...hmm 1320 thats over a grand winsing about not needing one.. you'll have a few bits on top but they come week to week on sale here n there, or second hand etc.

get a desent one first.. the rest will follow, or waiste a couple grand getting there, or more importantly waiste 5 year doing it.

coman things said..'kay your good' 'kay thats brill'...

oh its only little old me i dont need...yes yu do! go onnn go for it, a two year plan is bugger all kay lol. how long you bin snapping away now? wouldve been bought n payed for by now.

i have got a dslr & 2 lens for that, but i cant justify buying another lens for it unless it goes from 6mm to 8oo & costs £ 50 quid :laugh: so as canon are unlikely to have a lens in that price bracket & the range i would benefit from I will stick to me point & shoot for the close up stuff

i have managed fairly pleasing results using an 18 55 for close up stuff but this little point & shoot just has the edge over it & I dont have to crop hard after either

• 2 weeks later...