Kc reg English bull terrier

ffs your all hypocrits . . . . why put the dog to sleep when it could go to a home with no kids an be a exellent pet . . . it were the same the other day there were a post up bull x bitch 5 year old single handed an just because it had took a liking to sheep people on here were slagging him down an saying pts because he offered it for free to the right home . . . it would have made someone a perfect driving dog . . . . my advise to you pal would dont advertise it on here because theres that many dog dealers and puppy peddlars and armchair hunters that will pull you apart for your honest post . . . advertise the dog elsewere bud atb finding it a good home . . . . . :thumbs:

Thanks mate just glad somebody else can see the bigger picture

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs your all hypocrits . . . . why put the dog to sleep when it could go to a home with no kids an be a exellent pet . . . it were the same the other day there were a post up bull x bitch 5 year old s

Well if I thought he was that bad he would be I'm the ground now he not a aggressive dog and it's about Boeing responsible dog owners and no dog should be getting out and kids shouldn't be on a road

pts the dog at some point is going to come across a kid no matter how carefull the new owner is.whats it like with shire horses

ffs your all hypocrits . . . . why put the dog to sleep when it could go to a home with no kids an be a exellent pet . . . it were the same the other day there were a post up bull x bitch 5 year old single handed an just because it had took a liking to sheep people on here were slagging him down an saying pts because he offered it for free to the right home . . . it would have made someone a perfect driving dog . . . . my advise to you pal would dont advertise it on here because theres that many dog dealers and puppy peddlars and armchair hunters that will pull you apart for your honest post . . . advertise the dog elsewere bud atb finding it a good home . . . . . :thumbs:

Thanks mate just glad somebody else can see the bigger picture I could of advertised him as a fantastic dog no faults at all brilliant with kids and put £200 on him just shows u after this grief honesty is not the best policy ha

• Like 1

I bred Bullys for years and would say I know the breed very well, take it from me mate he will do this again, They are a fantastic looking dog, but everynow and then a dodge pot will turn up. If it where me mate he would be on the way to the vets. Personally I think its an easy option to give him away and pass the problem on. Ask Yourself this how would you feel if in a week,month or year how would you react to finding out he has got lose and torn some young child a new look or even worse.

sent pm. am very keen on this dog.. i already own a ebt x that came from a similar background where she allegedly went for one of the kids.. i dont have any kids, she live sout in a secure run and is very content.. i think even a dog like above could have a 2nd chance if kept in a suitable manner..

• Like 1

sent pm. am very keen on this dog.. i already own a ebt x that came from a similar background where she allegedly went for one of the kids.. i dont have any kids, she live sout in a secure run and is very content.. i think even a dog like above could have a 2nd chance if kept in a suitable manner..

:thumbs:

For sale is my sisters 2 yr old ebt dog he a big strong dog very playful and obidient all that u could ask in a pet dog EXCEPT yesterday it growled and lunged slightly at her 10 year old son and as u can imagine I'm not taking any chances for safety of the kids and took the dog off her. No money will be taken for perfect home but must be no kids please I'm not saying he will do it again and never has before but I wouldn't like to take that chance. He has all his kc papers and a whole history of show champion ancestors but papers will be not given straight away so he can passed around as a breeding machine. If u still have the dog in a month or so then I'll post the paperwork. Like I say he has been fine before now and has only done it once but the dog will not go to a family with kids I'll try and get some pics up soon anything iv missed or u would like to no please ask thanks

shoot it!!

And what you gonna do once you got it...wait for someone to put a ad up for a "guard dog" in the wanted section and offer it to them (for a tidy profit more than likely) like you did on the last post you commented on? Just put the fecking thing down cant believe the dogs even still breathing after it went for one of your family!! Don't let any other prick have it cos they'll just sell it on. It's a dangerous dog!!

a dog that is in a suitable environment is better than a dead dog.. sure you guys wont give a dog a chance if he not stock broke or whatever. but english bull terriers are breed to themselves.. and i do have a strong passion for them.. i think given the right enviroment that dog would be well apprecciated.. if i ever place a dog its done making sure everything is transparent.. id like to help this dog out as you guys seem already to judged and sentenced it..

No offence menagerie but I totally disagree,

Any bull breed of dog that even sniffs in the wrong way at a person, let alone a child, should be pts ASAP!!

I have bred sbt's and been around bull terriers all my life, knowing these head strong breeds, once a biter, always a biter!!

If it growls, it will bite!!

Iv had a growler in the family, bit an old ladies hand when walking passed her,

Gave him a chance,

Bit my uncles mate whilst talking at the door,

Gave him another chance,

Bit my cousins leg as she walked passed him,

He was a bad'un, started with a growl!!

Sorry mate, best thing for the dog is pts!!!

Spence

• Like 1

No offence menagerie but I totally disagree,

Any bull breed of dog that even sniffs in the wrong way at a person, let alone a child, should be pts ASAP!!

I have bred sbt's and been around bull terriers all my life, knowing these head strong breeds, once a biter, always a biter!!

If it growls, it will bite!!

Iv had a growler in the family, bit an old ladies hand when walking passed her,

Gave him a chance,

Bit my uncles mate whilst talking at the door,

Gave him another chance,

Bit my cousins leg as she walked passed him,

He was a bad'un, started with a growl!!

Sorry mate, best thing for the dog is pts!!!

Spence

Spot on Spence

I was always led to believe that English Bull Terriers are (on the whole) fantastic with people, it is other dogs that they can sometimes be gobby with.

Sorry, but if the dog has had a go at a kid, then in my book its a no brainer - take it to the vets to be PTS, better that than hearing about it biting a child later on, or having to live in a cage for the rest of its life.

Alison

granted bullbreeds get a raw deal.. and each to their own.. i guess in all breeds you get some which make ideal family pets and those from the same bloodlines who have an acquired desire to play up.. to me a good man wouldnt pts a dog cos its no good with kids.. sure its a liabilty but if you can provide what it needs and ensure its under control when in public.. then whats the problem???