chisora

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope chisora and haye get the fight on you cant beat 2 niggers knocking feck out of each other

as you can see from this picture haye did,nt glass chisora he still had the bottle in he hand ,must admit right on the jenson

A farce true enough but well done Haye. Billy Big Baws thinks he can stroll down and go face to face and 'Boom' right on the chin......... Pity he never knocked him clean out....

Posted Images

Delboy is the sort of character who could cause an upset.....he,s a wealthy guy away from boxing and has never taken the game too seriously he,s more a case of a young lad having fun rather than a dedicated athlete............that will either go for or against him......most probably against and will get easily beaten......but im betting purely with the heart and ive stuck a little chunk of change on a second round delboy stoppage................at 85/1 !!!!

85/1 thats unreal odds, i really wanted him to do well up until yesterday, hes definately got a chance of a ko and looks fit i think it said hes only a pound over his lightest ever but cant see him winning if it goes the distance.

I got slightly better than this......but a delboy ko in any round will get 80/1 on here

http://www.bluesq.com/bet?action=go_event&ev_id=2933081&mkt_display_grp=GE

I think if anything gives him a chance its his " dont give a shit attitude "..........9 out of 10 times Klitscko will beat him easily...........only needs this to be the 1 out of 10 he dont :D