wanted black bitch or black and tan bitch

not again why so you can throw the dog head first at the owner if its not to your likeing or do you want to put it to ground with a another dog like the last one or if it works anything else like one you got of here you call the man a cnut for selling you it hows the dog thats bays at nothing mid tube the b/t bitch you sold on here like you said last time 30 years in the game yet you no nobody who can sort you out with one

terrieman you or your hero tommy man who dont know me thank fcuk if you take a dog on trail you dont throw it head first at the lad you take it home clean it up till it can be worked again thank the man and say its not what you want i know lads that enjoy starting dogs of working then gift them but i dont know anyone that would give you even a cull as you sound a TOTAL MESSSER

• Like 1

terrieman you or your hero tommy man who dont know me thank fcuk if you take a dog on trail you dont throw it head first at the lad you take it home clean it up till it can be worked again thank the man and say its not what you want i know lads that enjoy starting dogs of working then gift them but i dont know anyone that would give you even a cull as you sound a TOTAL MESSSER

Did that really happen? Crazy.

• hes sounds like a muppett,if he was a big terrier man like he calls himself he would bring a pup on,hes probley never dug an earth in his life the f*****g wanna be terreirman, :bye: stick to ask for terriers you scruffy stinky cuunt

• Like 1

• hes sounds like a muppett,if he was a big terrier man like he calls himself he would bring a pup on,hes probley never dug an earth in his life the f*****g wanna be terreirman, :bye: stick to asking for terriers you scruffy stinky cuunt

not again why so you can throw the dog head first at the owner if its not to your likeing or do you want to put it to ground with a another dog like the last one or if it works anything else like one you got of here you call the man a cnut for selling you it hows the dog thats bays at nothing mid tube the b/t bitch you sold on here like you said last time 30 years in the game yet you no nobody who can sort you out with one

BLACKMAGGIE that dog u sorted for me that 100% worker choc dog did well lasted 3 days

in my kennels but only 3 mins to ground CHEERS now dont slagg people off when u have probably never owned a working dog this was surpost to be "best in ur kennals" :laugh: and i have dug to all of terriermans dogs yes DUG all are good dogs

ps thanks again for the choc patt dog was a good 1 :icon_redface: