Sign in to follow this  
jme85

For sale: weihrauch hw97k Rifle .22

yeah Wmx didnt come here to break any records like Rake aboot, trolls on every forum tho arnt there it shouldnt make my opinion of this one change.

Get a grip son ! you post a sale up with no info,, and because we look out for dodgy sellers I`m a troll ??? piss off.

Suppose yer too "busy oot hunting" to be on a forum.!! hahahahahahaha

no not really thats why im selling, thought that was common sense from the start, maybe one day il get nearly 4000 posts tho woooo!

if u thought i was scamming somebody why didnt u ask some questions and not just be a prize cock, would of been better detective work u think? gormless

common sense would have been to prepare a proper advert in the first place dickhead :laugh:

And the fact you can`t spell doesn`t interest me, we have had scammers on here before, ripping members off with dody deals, so really, your opinion of me doesn`t even register, but hopefully people reading your well thought out replies will be able to judge what type of person you are, and make theier own minds up about whether to buy your gun,,lol

See yah.

small man syndrome spotted, why else would you be making yourself look elite on the internet. you have a nice day :)

and well thought out replies? u jumped down my throat for no reason and called me a dickhead, all because i came with 1 post and didnt give the location til people started showing intrest, but then theres always just the people who use these forums for buying/selling, and theres always the people who actually come here to socialize, like you, a very nice and friendly guy is coming for the gun today funny enough when ur nice to people they are nice back, u have a nice life keyboard warrior im sure il be forever thinking of you

Not for sale, a quick someone coming for gun today, think it could be David with a spell checker!

Also looks a bit cut and paste from a Gunstar or similar advert, I mean how many people type a description like this?

Telescopic sight (Scope) : Yes

tasco

Silencer : Yes

hw

Pellets, Gun slip

Asking price: £250

Just not normal...

Edited by secretagentmole

I don't know if this is a scan or not, but please don't just join a forum to sell a rifle and start slagging long term members off, rake aboot is a not a troll, but like a lot of us p***ed off with scanners, we are just trying to protect other member..

If you don't like then go somewhere else.

I see that ths thread has gone off the rails ! Get a grip - everyone has to start somewhere,why does everyone feel that they have to spoil this site

I see that ths thread has gone off the rails ! Get a grip - everyone has to start somewhere,why does everyone feel that they have to spoil this site

my point exactly guns sold

Rake aboot and secretagentmole the gun is sold but thanks for being a c**t it seems to have paid off. peterosborne8 bought it, a very nice friendly guy who was fully satisfied with the rifle. Dont give up your day job columbo.

Sign in to follow this