lets see ur coloured cobs

what do you mean by a full stallion its a stallion or a gelding my stallion would drive by or even stand next to a mare even if she was in season while in harness and doing his job take him out of harness and take him to the mare he do his job depends on there training

• Like 1

twelsh thats wrong he might turn his head and winny (call to them) depends on the horse. if hes the type to work himself he will call and start showing himself off the one in my display pic was like this he would call to any horse but it depends on there training or how there broke like p***y boy said i just used to click mine on with my mouth or turn its head were i wanted him to go ( normally straight down the road lol) and knock it on with the whip

008.jpg

a harker mare bought whilst in foal the colt in the post above is off this mare

appelby3.jpg

on us way to appelby 2 years ago

nice open lot that who built it?

its my mates or was he sold it now and the got a local joiner to build the top for them the dray under it is an old coal dray and believe me it was heavy. a year after the wheel came off and the little black and white horse in the shafts stumbbled fell over and snapped the shaft that year it wasnt meant to be.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...