shocking broadband speeds

Where can i find out what speed i'm running at?...............mines is a slow b*****d as well.... :hmm:

theres a test on the bt website

Tried it and "computer says no"..........Oh and no gas or mains water here. The electric line is attached to the chimney so if you go on the roof and touch the lines yer f****d....... :laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That means it would be quicker for a snail to do a lap of silverstone than it would for you to download/upload video's and pictures

Mind the old VCR days when you were just about on the vinegar stroke and the bastardin tracking went???........nightmare!!! :laugh:

fibre optic weve only just had gas :laugh:

Where can i find out what speed i'm running at?...............mines is a slow b*****d as well.... :hmm:

Tried it and "computer says no"..........Oh and no gas or mains water here. The electric line is attached to the chimney so if you go on the roof and touch the lines yer f****d....... :laugh:

Try here:

http://www.speedtest.net/

Try here:

Its says PING 58ms......Download speed 0.66mbps...........Upload speed 0.31mbps..............................what the f**k does that mean........ :laugh:

Try here:

Its says PING 58ms......Download speed 0.66mbps...........Upload speed 0.31mbps..............................what the f**k does that mean........ :laugh:

That means it would be quicker for a snail to do a lap of silverstone than it would for you to download/upload video's and pictures :laugh:

• Like 5

Try here:

That means it would be quicker for a snail to do a lap of silverstone than it would for you to download/upload video's and pictures :laugh:

:laugh: I quite believe it mate....its a nuisance. Especially when your home alone and your trying to watch one of those "educational" videos............... :whistling:

Had the net more than 2 yrs at this house. speed has dropped right down at the moment cant even see pictures :laugh: as for fibre optic not enough people up the line to make it worth while. Mains water whats that mine is filtered through mud , cow and sheep shit before it gets to tank but its the best water ever :laugh: i once lived in a house with mains water :bad: i had an iffy belly dugs were being sick all over the joint i had to travel up to the farm and bottle it and bring it home

Mines is shite too, same scenario, out in the sticks so like it or lump it, although only recently it has got better as the thick f**k who installed it, done so to the secondary line with a speed off 0.2, and after calling up at least twice a week for 2 yrs and at least once a day for the last 8 months off that, and having 3 routers and 2 field technicians out, after refusing to get off the phone some one talked me through managed to fit it to the primary line I now have a speed of between 2.0 and 2.76,

2 page letter of complaint heading sky's way with refunds and credits wanted.....

Try here:

:laugh: I quite believe it mate....its a nuisance. Especially when your home alone and your trying to watch one of those "educational" videos............... :whistling:

Mind the old VCR days when you were just about on the vinegar stroke and the bastardin tracking went???........nightmare!!!:laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

Mind the old VCR days when you were just about on the vinegar stroke and the bastardin tracking went???........nightmare!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: