does anyone have a drawing or sketch of this?

can anyone help me with this?i've got a tattoo of a lurcher on my left calf standing on its own,it looks a bit bare.what im after is a pencil drawing or sketch of a country gent/poacher that can be copied to be tattooed and added to the lurcher.size doesnt matter as it can be enlarged or shrunk down to fit.maybe someone has such a drawing in a book?i think i've seen something many years ago in an old book called tales of old poachers or tales of old gamekeepers.if you have such a drawing that you might think of what i want can you please scan and email it to me at dower.michael@yahoo.co.uk when i find something suitable i will take pic of tattoo before and after on post on here.many thanks mike..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL sorry!

@gunner ..i might get that on my forehead.

Thats much better than some of this celtic shit lads have these days !

:laugh: @gunner ..i might get that on my forehead.

Many years ago I used to run about with a lad who had a swastika on his forehead lol he was a proper nutter. His room was to be believed. Shrine to the reich lol had done his wooden floor with the proper swatika on the floor red white and the black symbol. His f*****g folks were whack jobs aswell,must have been to let him do that in his room .

?

As in that weird tribal shit......not the football club ......thats a pretty good tattoo design compared to all that stuff.

Thats true Gnash, i think there is some fantastic body art out there. The fad tattoo's such as the one you metion, do not stand the test of time and look, crap!

Edited by Gunner123

:laugh: @gunner ..i might get that on my forehead.

Many years ago I used to run about with a lad who had a swastika on his forehead lol he was a proper nutter. His room was to be believed. Shrine to the reich lol had done his wooden floor with the proper swatika on the floor red white and the black symbol. His f*****g folks were whack jobs aswell,must have been to let him do that in his room .

We'll believe you mate............."a lad" you knew...ok!!!.. ;)

Gunner..........FPMSL..... :laugh::thumbs: