mates dog shot by a mad man

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry i dont believe it one bit. And the main reason why is the bit where the car got damaged. Your telling me your mate was fearful of getting shot by "a mad man" but still decided to damage the boys

So he`s bred 11 litters of those useless waste of skins

Posted Images

a copper stoped me in my garden at night i pointed a stick at him he thought it was a gun because it was dark he drove off and called the armed police and i was arested me and turned my house over when a gun is mensioned the armed police come with no problem

I knew a bloke who aimed a spirit level out the window at a mate when he was pissed and had the local ARV turn up within the next 10 minutes! :icon_eek::laugh:

Even the chance of firearms being involved and its automatically armed response.

They were called to a scout camp near me to question about an 'armed man running around the countryside with a rifle' turned out it was a boy scout carrying a bit of braken stalk. And that was 20 years ago way before dunblane, cumbia, raol moat etc

I honestly think its down to who is involved with the misuse of guns to how seriouse the law takes it.

If the dog attacked his then would he not be able to claim self defence? I dread mine being attacked, with the law being the ass it is id probably get done for defending them and the tw@ who's dog it was would end up with compo.

Hang about Nellie Cleg will be in on this tale next :yes:

This has a better story line than Hansel and Gretal whatever their name was.

More like the dogs attacked his dog or maybe he was the farmer or the guy who was a game keeper on the ground and shot the dog in self defence, then this chap goes and wrecks the chaps vehicle in retribution.

Theres always two sides to a story i find it hard to believe a legitimate shooter would brandish and threaten anyone as he above anyone else knows better than to use a firearm to threaten someone and knows full well if he did what the repercusions were.

:hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

right for all the gobshites that said i was full of shit , my mates had the police complaints round his house as he wanted something done about this fella that shot his dog , i told him to ask why no armed police came to the inccident, the copper said were you back home when you called police , no replys my mate i was in the feild where it happened , the copper then asks what did they say on the phone , my mate says they ask what kind of gun he has and tell him to get away from him , but the copper couldnt give him an answer but said he will be looking into it straight away , turns out the fella could be a police informer :hmm:

right for all the gobshites that said i was full of shit , my mates had the police complaints round his house as he wanted something done about this fella that shot his dog , i told him to ask why no armed police came to the inccident, the copper said were you back home when you called police , no replys my mate i was in the feild where it happened , the copper then asks what did they say on the phone , my mate says they ask what kind of gun he has and tell him to get away from him , but the copper couldnt give him an answer but said he will be looking into it straight away , turns out the fella could be a police informer :hmm:

More than likely a copper shoots on the land or he lets them use the land for training dogs on or such like.

It's not West Auckland is it?

no mate durham

Oh right, just know of a police informer over there that gets away with brandishing shotguns, firing shots and being a general pain in the arse because his land has a right of way leading to several houses and he doesn't like it. f*****g bellend.

no mate durham

Oh right, just know of a police informer over there that gets away with brandishing shotguns, firing shots and being a general pain in the arse because his land has a right of way leading to several houses and he doesn't like it. f*****g bellend.

cos hes a grass he thinks he can do what he wants !! i would rather eat shit and die than work for them c**ts

no mate durham

cos hes a grass he thinks he can do what he wants !! i would rather eat shit and die than work for them c**ts

So he is a grass now cause 2 hours ago you reckoned he just might me?..... :hmm:

Put it this way if somebody shot my dog for no reason hed be wishing the police would have got to him first

Put it this way if somebody shot my dog for no reason hed be wishing the police would have got to him first

hes not happy

no mate durham

So he is a grass now cause 2 hours ago you reckoned he just might me?..... :hmm:

no mate durham

it was an answer to ruby tex smart arse