worst day of the season!!

sorry to hear that tommy as i was saying to you and big e today i've a few spots for ya so let me know when ya want to come :thumbs:

cheers danny, it was good to meet you today, big e said he will keep you a few cream buns for when we come down again lol... :thumbs: hope the rest of your day went well mate :thumbs:

it did tommy dug another two so ended up good enough and the mate was happy with what he seen of the white dog before he took him home

happy days danny that white dog is a smashing looking dog im sure your mate will be well pleased with him, and the rest of the pack looking good aswell mate :thumbs:

as i said to big e will get you's down for a day a bit of everything :yes:

no prob danny ill bell ya duering the week should be good crack :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats a cnut tommy,, iam that unlucky too , if i was to put my hand into a barrel of fannies and told to pick one,, i would probably pull out the wifes.

arse holes mate just because you own lurchers people think you are the scum of the earth haven't a clue very ignorent people around

sorry to hear that tommy as i was saying to you and big e today i've a few spots for ya so let me know when ya want to come

sorry to hear that tommy as i was saying to you and big e today i've a few spots for ya so let me know when ya want to come :thumbs:

cheers danny, it was good to meet you today, big e said he will keep you a few cream buns for when we come down again lol... :thumbs: hope the rest of your day went well mate :thumbs:

it did tommy dug another two so ended up good enough and the mate was happy with what he seen of the white dog before he took him home

happy days danny that white dog is a smashing looking dog im sure your mate will be well pleased with him, and the rest of the pack looking good aswell mate :thumbs:

cheers danny il be looking foward to it atb :thumbs:

cheers danny il be looking foward to it atb :thumbs:

no probs :thumbs:

Got this below from another forum, the man did well to hold his own, i would of flipped!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''well, was out their last week, doing a bit of ferreting with my son who is 9. we were doing well and had the permission to clear some rabbits in some silage fields. their seemed to be a lot of hares about and my whippet x jack russel had fun trying to get near them but she is just a ferreting bitch.

anyhow, we had 6 rabbits and was about to have a cupa wheN a fella comes racing across the field to us waving his arms about shouting out, out, out!!!!

he started fecking and blinding accusing me of hare coursing with a lurcher! mad.gif i said calm down to him, he had a bloody great hurly in his hand waving it about. i was raging and said, now look it, i am after a few rabbits, what the feck are ya on about?? he said he was the official member of a coursing club in that area and that he had seen my dog running hares, i said i don't go after them but what can i do when the bloody things are everywhere!! i showed him the rabbits and said i was just ferreting, showed him the ferrets as well. he still was not satisfied the b***%*d and said thats just an escuse!! confused.gif

he was getting fairly hot now, with the hurly, i said you are starting to scare my son and said if he decided to use the fecking thing, i would not be held responsible for my actions!! i rang the farmer and he came straight out to us and took the bollix to aside and he went on his merry way!

what the feck was that about i said to the farmer, he said the greyhound coursing men are very touchy and very protective of their hares, i said ''their hares'' i thought they were wild!!!???

Its not right to do that, any greyhound coursing men reading this, ''COP ON TO YOUR SELFS''!!!!!''

the more i was told not to do it the more i would be out doing it f**k em keep at them tommy might be time to get that lamp out of retirement

yeh sorley but you are a bad egg i hear lol,, as long as my van or mates car was not touched then that was good enough for me, if they had any balls at all they were face to face with me and there was 3 of them and me on my own, my mates were couple of fields away, but i took the reg of there van for future refrance theres more than 1 way to skin a cat as they say lol...
  • Like 1

Nothing worse then a day get ruined by people who hunt themselves fs.People need to have a hard look at themselves would they like it if people ruined there day.You should have told them you only keeping the hares fit for when the good dogs get down next year :laugh::tongue2: :tongue2:

agree 100% iceman after all mate we are all supossed to be in the same game and stick together may it be ferreting, hunting with hounds or country sports in genral :thumbs:

ring 101 tell them your going out hunting and car your in will stop the hassel and been stopped, and if you do get stopped you give them your log number and there happy, we did this after getting stopped a few times, due to poachers running around our permission destroying crops and killing anything that moved, now get a log number keeps them happy and find we have a good repore, and some are even hunting lads and are happy to have a natter and be on there way, I know alot o people on here don't like the police but at end of day there only doing there job