NEW NUTTALL????????????

Ripstop

Just read a thread on here, about Nuttalls Newer Stuff, and also that its all bully now.

Can anyone say about the good about the newer stuff, say last 5 years or so.

Also anypics.

I heard his stuff is reverting back to the stuff of 20 years or more.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the greatest of respect, I suspect you'll find that PP's dogs came from Brian rather than the other way round.   For example PP's Poker.... a dog which earned itself something of a reputation,

the one o the right is brians

Mr.Quinn You know many a good dog has been ruined,or called a failure due to the improper handling/and or introduction to work.Often the man who rushes/ruins the dog has gotten it from another and is

i was at brians last week and believe me that man still works them dogs hard yes he had a lot of dogs on, yes he sells a lot,but all the dogs i seen over 15 months had all seen work brian is at mine on sunday and he will have a few of his own terriers with him so i shall see first hand for myself,the man still putting out good dogs fair play to him

The old stuff people refered too is before the money got a hold of things .I have always had the type but sadly recently the line is set to die out due to mishaps of one thing or another but thats my problem .Brian used to always breed for work until maybe 10 years ago when there was an upsurge in popularity for the breeding and he saw it as his calling :huh: to churn them out regardless of what they came from .As a result the overall size depleted somewhat but ,in the right hands, some still worked which was more luck than judgement .It is said that he takes back return s that wont work but unfortunately its also said that he breeds from these jackers .To my knowledge there has been a bit of bull added to try and rescue the type then bred down but if its worked i couldnt tell you as i lost touch with the man years ago .One thing i can say about the older stuff is that it was game to the last ,a trait that shortened many a workers life .The addition of one dog from a different breeding 4 years ago was the downfall of my stuff with the terrible introduction of glaucoma ,an inherited blindness .When the present generation is gone that will be the last of 25 years of tight breeding. :censored:

i see what your saying i have seen a dog brought back to him of lads who said it was shit at 16 monthes old this dog was re introduced and correctley and slowley and is now doing well the the only thing i can say about one of mine is its a bit timid but but my other one is bold as they come

The old stuff people refered too is before the money got a hold of things .I have always had the type but sadly recently the line is set to die out due to mishaps of one thing or another but thats my problem .Brian used to always breed for work until maybe 10 years ago when there was an upsurge in popularity for the breeding and he saw it as his calling :huh: to churn them out regardless of what they came from .As a result the overall size depleted somewhat but ,in the right hands, some still worked which was more luck than judgement .It is said that he takes back return s that wont work but unfortunately its also said that he breeds from these jackers .To my knowledge there has been a bit of bull added to try and rescue the type then bred down but if its worked i couldnt tell you as i lost touch with the man years ago .One thing i can say about the older stuff is that it was game to the last ,a trait that shortened many a workers life .The addition of one dog from a different breeding 4 years ago was the downfall of my stuff with the terrible introduction of glaucoma ,an inherited blindness .When the present generation is gone that will be the last of 25 years of tight breeding. :censored:

he wa buying litters over ten year ago to flog on as he c**t keep up we the demand hes a gent but a peddler all the same hes done more diggin then most just dont like what he does but they do say a fool an his money lol.... good ole nuttall ye gotter love him

Archived