Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hopes ya likes folks atb bunnys.

?

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

post-52342-0-77699800-1351086589.jpg

what prices do you ask for these birds bunnys pm if you like

macca thanks for the interest prices do vary and mostly are gone to folk who come back each yr for others . this thread to me is much in itself a libary of a few of the birds i have bred in the last couple a yrs . HOPEFULLY 213 WILL BRING a few more decent birds once again thanks atb bunnys. dark birds are sames as most for a finch noted bird , pieds are priced per bird and how theyre marked wich does vary .

must says a likes ys banter and a suppose any livestock is only worth what one is willing to pay . a good pied coloured cock bird will fetch the price of a pup in some cases in others , this may not be the case . Agood finch noted bird will also comand a decent price to some , i suppose those that appreciate a good quality creature of any livestock will know my drift . THERE A STORY which got to back to me of 12 yrs ago of a little dark mule at appleby fetching 2k bred reared schooled here in staffs , sold to a man for 40 pounds . true who knows as i say a story got bak to from the vendour who had by mere chance came with an old friend to purchase a mule in 211 ,unbewnowns we had met 12 yrs previous at the staffs brish mule and hybrid show . then held at st josephs stoke on trent . quote to say he also came back in 212 for another . macca if you would be intereted in aquiring a mule type bird i will gladly breed one for you in this coming yr 213 i have one dark bird left i have kept for myself will be a belter , if you are interested in a swop for that posh pup i will certainly consider it h ah ah ha . atb fellas bunnys.i

• Like 1