A very worthwhile mission. . .

Reading some of the posts on this thread reaffirms my stance on keeping myself to myself these days.

But do you like frazzles Del?

No right thinking person likes frazzled you odd man!!! Lol

Well, dog is the in the kennell recovering from the abscess on his rib cage, oxtail and beef are in the stew pot for my tea, it's the end of jan so some of my better permission is ready to run and the dales rabbits are obese so all is right with the world!!! Lol

Frazzles/chip sticks or pickled onion monster munch and im a happy man. Dont forget the question on everbodies lips, why are some greyhounds faster than others............I'll see you up here soon for a game of ludo and some chips and dip........

I'm not coming unless you provide more curry and let me watch wrecking crew again!!! Lol

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

Reading some of the posts on this thread reaffirms my stance on keeping myself to myself these days.

But do you like frazzles Del?

No right thinking person likes frazzled you odd man!!! Lol

Well, dog is the in the kennell recovering from the abscess on his rib cage, oxtail and beef are in the stew pot for my tea, it's the end of jan so some of my better permission is ready to run and the dales rabbits are obese so all is right with the world!!! Lol

Frazzles/chip sticks or pickled onion monster munch and im a happy man. Dont forget the question on everbodies lips, why are some greyhounds faster than others............I'll see you up here soon for a game of ludo and some chips and dip........

I'm not coming unless you provide more curry and let me watch wrecking crew again!!! Lol

I think you ate rather a lot of curry last time, i sent three days upstairs with a plunger, and i will stiick the wrecking crew on again but the neighbours complined about a cockney voice screaming "have it" at 3am...........

Decided to take Bron the Minshaw for her first lamping experiance last night, she seemed keen, and was pulling, so we gave her a few runs. She did pretty well. Wasn't too happy, she got kicked off by a couple of roe, but hopefully by twelve weeks she will be smashing them :thumbs:

IMG_2356.jpg

• Like 5

Decided to take Bron the Minshaw for her first lamping experiance last night, she seemed keen, and was pulling, so we gave her a few runs. She did pretty well. Wasn't too happy, she got kicked off by a couple of roe, but hopefully by twelve weeks she will be smashing them :thumbs:

IMG_2356.jpg

:clapper: them minshaw sure can put some game in the bag even at a young age.......must of been them dales rabbits :laugh: (edited wrong smiley) :thumbs:

IMG_2356.jpg

:clapper: them minshaw sure can put some game in the bag even at a young age.......must of been them dales rabbits :thumbs:

These rabbits were Southern fairies. :laugh:

Haha..smart wee pup is that!! ATB Andy ..not sure if she will ever be capable of killing them Cornish bunnies though? They are the ULTIMATE .ATB Andy

Full of beans she is, bold as brass, if she carries on showing this energy she'll take some wearing out. ;)

Cornish bunnies, I heard they chase them in Range Rovers down there. :laugh:

Glad to hear your young girl on the mend. :thumbs:

I dare not do that with my little shit as she will have iffy fit.. :D ..just kidding as said before she should do the buisness for you on the dale's..but no further south than wales.. :D

Well to be honest Millet I was hoping on an invite to Cornwall to see what she's capable of.

Can't see it happening though truth be told.

:laugh:

Took the pup out today thought I'd show her some of the mountain she'll be hunting on a regular basis.She seemed to enjoy herself, she wasn't fazed by it at all, going off with the adult dogs exploring.

Heres a few pics off the mobile. :thumbs:

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

• Like 3