A very worthwhile mission. . .

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

or diana was the roman godess of hunting

Might aswell go for Dianos then TOMO as thats an anagram of aDONis haha

I wanted Donna but my missus won't have any of it :laugh: still working on her though may go and get her some chocolates and flowers now, may just swing it. :laugh:

And yes before you say anything my missus wears the trousers in my house. :icon_redface:

• Like 2

What about Kat but then again it's a fooking nugget name for a dog..named by a even bigger fat slinty eyed nugget.. :D ..

Go with your instinct's johnny and keep it simple..one syllable names are quicker to shout.. :D

Edited by Millet

My pup is a direct descendant of Bulpa, Jack and Don, them 3 names alone are enough for me.

X38, Bulpa was bred out of Vics Blue to a pure collie, making bulpa half minshaw but thats only if you class Vics blue as being a full minshaw i know Ppocket has said his dogs have probly got more Minshaw in them than Blue which i did say at the time was a strong statement. Anyway Jack was Bulpa/cora or Bulpa/greyhound Am sure the truth is out there somewhere. Then Jack/pure collie produced Don. Ill let someone else do the maths on percentages. Frankl if you think you need dogs with all that collie in to have a long night then it shows your inexperience with lurchers if you lads are catching 50+ rabbits a night with 2-3 dogs an use have to stay out till 6-7 in morning tto do this then use need to start moving forward an start opening your eyes. My opinion an thats all this is, is that if you lads put the time an effort into finding some well bred lurchers then i beleive your bags would be better an would be caught in a shorter time period rather than having to stay out till the suns up. Me personally think if Don does well an him being bred from a lurcher/collie then a well bred lurcher/lurcher x would be alot better. Am not having ago an the pups look well hope they turn out good rabbiters.

all the best SHanded. . :thumbs:

P.s i hope i got the breeding right. :laugh:

Me personally think if Don does well an him being bred from a lurcher/collie then a well bred lurcher/lurcher x would be alot better. Am not having ago an the pups look well hope they turn out good rabbiters.

Well me personally i don't think you have.. infact i know you haven't got a well bred lurcher in your kennel that would tie it's shoe laces when it comes to bunnies..just my humble opinion though :D .ATB Andy. ;)

Your learning SH :thumbs: ...good to see your interest in the mutts? ATB Andy. ;)

Always been interested in this type heard so much about them from you know who, rambo,traveller,blue,( old minshaws,collie x,lurchers) call them what you like, but i am yet to see dogs with the Minshaw tag come close to these stamp of lurchers.. Also heard an seen some pictures of a dog called nigger that was meant to be a good dog. Ive got nothing against any of your dogs Andy but they have gone a million miles away from what i would call a minshaw.

Just take a step back an look at Don,chief,reggie an ask yourself what the f*ck?? Because thats what 99% of the lads do that see these dogs an you tell them they are Minshaws. The other 1% is yourself,your kids,an your other relation pack of dogs, millet an co have just got pups an joined the gang :laugh:

As ive said they are nice pups an i wish them all the best. :thumbs:

Me personally think if Don does well an him being bred from a lurcher/collie then a well bred lurcher/lurcher x would be alot better. Am not having ago an the pups look well hope they turn out good rabbiters.

Well me personally i don't think you have.. infact i know you haven't got a well bred lurcher in your kennel that would tie it's shoe laces when it comes to bunnies..just my humble opinion though :D .ATB Andy. ;)

Got 2 ready when you are, you can even pick what ONE i bring. Ill come the Dales then you vcan have a night with me. :thumbs: