TERRIER TOOLS

to take 50 quid of a man for a spade its gotta have a bit of effort put into it it looks and feels like somthing you whuld buy from the pound shop serious ive got no quarms about paying good dow for summat good but thats not it any one saying on here there worth 50 quid of your hard earnd money is on commision ive bought loads of stuff of lads on here and never moaned about anything atall and always been happy ............ but your spade is shite and not worth a bullseye put som effort in to it you lazy twat

its not worth 50 quid and dont cost anywere near that to make its made as simple as it possibly culd if your buying your shafts as tbars all your doin is drilling a hole and frowin that nut and bolt frew it

Lets not argue now i buy the stainless tube which is very expensive by the way and then fabricate the handle myself so its a bit more than just drilling a hole.I dont believe i am ripping anybody off and try to be a straight honest bloke trying to help people out with good gear atb..

to take 50 quid of a man for a spade its gotta have a bit of effort put into it it looks and feels like somthing you whuld buy from the pound shop serious ive got no quarms about paying good dow for summat good but thats not it any one saying on here there worth 50 quid of your hard earnd money is on commision ive bought loads of stuff of lads on here and never moaned about anything atall and always been happy ............ but your spade is shite and not worth a bullseye put som effort in to it you lazy twat

Think we better leave it at that your obviosly no more than a child.

its not worth 50 quid and dont cost anywere near that to make its made as simple as it possibly culd if your buying your shafts as tbars all your doin is drilling a hole and frowin that nut and bolt frew it

Lets not argue now i buy the stainless tube which is very expensive by the way and then fabricate the handle myself so its a bit more than just drilling a hole.I dont believe i am ripping anybody off and try to be a straight honest bloke trying to help people out with good gear atb..

maybee you are but your spades are shite and not worth 50 quid

send me a spade an ill test it an write an honest report :D:thumbs:

red dawn i tried to give the spade away to a lad for ferriting at the hunt today and he nocked me back diddent want it serious its snide theres only one other person in the world who has left me feeling as hard dun to as flying fox has and that was auther carter when i bought one of them new ratattakmk3 smokers :yes:

if yo werent happy with the spade why did you not pm him instead of having ago on the open forum i have a terrier spike and a spade and have had alot of digs with the spade and am more than happy with it :thumbs:

i never started to have a go at him read the thread and why pm him anyway and let all the other lads buy a piece of shit aswell as me 50 nickers alot to most
  • Like 1

Think we better leave it at that your obviosly no more than a child.

why dose this make me a child mate .....

Bought 2 shovels off flyingfox for myself and a mate, they are not deep dig hard core shovels but they are well made and in a back pack for the mooch around perfect.They are what they are 2 piece shovels for backpack use, would like to see the handles with a washer welded into open ends to make them a bit stronger but thats nit picking! Good kit for what it is made for!!

Bought 2 shovels off flyingfox for myself and a mate, they are not deep dig hard core shovels but they are well made and in a back pack for the mooch around perfect.They are what they are 2 piece shovels for backpack use, would like to see the handles with a washer welded into open ends to make them a bit stronger but thats nit picking! Good kit for what it is made for!!

Got to agree with this, I have one and the are good for what they are designed for, I have seen two other screw together shovels and they are alot worse eg don't line up proper or start coming undone when used and these cost a similar price.