TERRIER TOOLS

lol the service was second to none though barry i recived my spade last night my freind flew it over to holland for me and to be fair mate its no use to a serious digger like my self hahaha ... its loose when fully tightend the small nut and bolt is way to hard to get on and off when its cold an you dont have a allen key on you also the handle is to small to get stuck in with am not slating your gere mate and i even orderd another for the lad who brought it over he liked it and hes got sum carrots in ..... i think with a few easy ajustments to handle and locking mechanisim it could be a handy piece of kit the heads sterdy and your a good man to deal with not a messer dont take it the wrong way just my opinion you shuld get a tube bender and re fasion the handle so you can proper get a hold of it and sort the locking mechanisim so its not lose and fiddley this whuld make it alot better mate :thumbs:

lol the service was second to none though barry i recived my spade last night my freind flew it over to holland for me and to be fair mate its no use to a serious digger like my self hahaha ... its loose when fully tightend the small nut and bolt is way to hard to get on and off when its cold an you dont have a allen key on you also the handle is to small to get stuck in with am not slating your gere mate and i even orderd another for the lad who brought it over he liked it and hes got sum carrots in ..... i think with a few easy ajustments to handle and locking mechanisim it could be a handy piece of kit the heads sterdy and your a good man to deal with not a messer dont take it the wrong way just my opinion you shuld get a tube bender and re fasion the handle so you can proper get a hold of it and sort the locking mechanisim so its not lose and fiddley this whuld make it alot better mate :thumbs:

Hi no probs mate everyone to their own ive made several now for very serious diggers and been proven in very hard situations granite etc with over 30 good deep digs.What you must bear in mind its not a full size solid shovel its for discreet easy to hide situations where you couldnt carry a big shovel over your shoulder which would draw attention. For what its meant for it does the job and well atb..

what you think of my spade erik ?

man i still have pain in my belly from laughing cuz its really the biggst pice of shit i ever have seen , i would not even let me girl use one in the garden

haha good job i never turned up last week and pulled that out whuld of got terrorized of them 2

Hi no probs mate everyone to their own ive made several now for very serious diggers and been proven in very hard situations granite etc with over 30 good deep digs.What you must bear in mind its not a full size solid shovel its for discreet easy to hide situations where you couldnt carry a big shovel over your shoulder which would draw attention. For what its meant for it does the job and well atb..

horses for courses mate but 100 percent if you changed the locking mechanisim and refashiond the handle to so you can grip it as hard as you can ths whuld be 10 times the spade it is now

horses for courses mate but 100 percent if you changed the locking mechanisim and refashiond the handle to so you can grip it as hard as you can ths whuld be 10 times the spade it is now

No probs mate thanks for your input anyways i must apologise i didnt know you were such a hard core digger being that you wanted it 5 inches shorter than normal saying you couldnt handle a full load on a shovel atb :thumbs: ..

No probs mate thanks for your input anyways i must apologise i didnt know you were such a hard core digger being that you wanted it 5 inches shorter than normal saying you couldnt handle a full load on a shovel atb :thumbs: ..

hahahaha :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

dude seriously who are you trying to fool , your boxes and thye spikes look ok but that shovel you made is just a big pice of crap

ive made several now for very serious diggers and been proven in very hard situations granite etc with over 30 good deep digs

BullShiT!!!!! who are those man and where do they dig ,, your ripping people off whit that spade mate its not worth its 50 ,,not even 20

Used one of these two pieces today that my mate bought off flying fox, they are a good bit of kit and do the job which is the main thing. It's the first time I've seen one go together like this one did (nut and bolt), the one i've got is a screw together type one, but it didn't budge once the nut was in and IMO the handle was fine to get a grip on. The boxes look spot on too, I'll havto save some pennies up before I get one though lol.

ps. Erik, it's not as easy to go about you're business digging in England as it might be over where you are so discretion is the key.

Edited by Rabbit Hunter

dude seriously who are you trying to fool , your boxes and thye spikes look ok but that shovel you made is just a big pice of crap

ive made several now for very serious diggers and been proven in very hard situations granite etc with over 30 good deep digs

BullShiT!!!!! who are those man and where do they dig ,, your ripping people off whit that spade mate its not worth its 50 ,,not even 20

Sorry your so upset mate but as they say you always get one and you havnt even had one haha. All the others what i understand as serious terrier men have been more than happy so they all cant be wrong now can they but thanks for your opinion atb :thumbs: