chicken killer

Call out last night, could i please have a look for a fox thats killed 23 chickens an hour ago .Arrived and went straight out to the fields out the back and sure enough theres charlie eating something at about 100 yds in the first field .No squeak here as theres a bank behind and well confident off bipod .Rabbit Controller was the lamper and i shot this fox off pod at a paced 103 .Sure enough he was eating what was left off a Rhody red .Took it back to the farmer who had seen the shot from his top windows and now the whole family were out to have a look .He showed me the shed where they were kept ,right by his kennels too and the hole charlie had made in both the shed and the fence surrounding it .

Picture012-4.jpg

Picture013-13.jpg

Picture014-12.jpg

A dog fox par for the time of year but one that wont be making the same mistake again .

• Like 1

Nice one FD.

Regular shooting buddy has hens. One day he discovered damage to the wooden door of the shed, on closer inspection it had been chewed. So he got a board and screwed it on the inside of the door, then took up position on the roof of the shed that night with the SxS. Seeing nothing he decided to have a fag, lighting it he had the lamp held under his arm, and just as he had the lighter up he saw his fox directly underneath, it had snuck in on him. BB's from above at point blank ruined that foxes night :laugh: