oxcroft kennells

and i dont hate anyone but why come on tellin me to f*ck off and stop arse lickin [bANNED TEXT] all im doin is speakin from my experience of the man and his dogs

ur just a f**kin waste of time hedz no all twat. As for ur pup stop end there living of the past aint they jack aint had a russel for atleast 20 years

Thank's :thumbs:

lol hedz is alrite i think lol.... see now i said jps line not from jp.... tut tut read the post and dont hate dean.... lol over 26 years in these lines by the way dean cheers :thumbs:

How old are ye fella and how much experiance have ye got with jack ? i know a lad called dean used to go to jack's was some 10 year's ago ye wouldnt be the same lad would ye ? :thumbs:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terry dugan and jack price had the same russell they got them from e furness, dugan reckoned they were the real deal.

well i know a few men keep russells with these lines that can go [bANNED TEXT] back to 78 i think ...of course he bred high priced borders once word got round but sure hey a lot of the old timers did.

shows what you lot no jacks russels were as good as any in the country at the time alot called MICK or NELL if you dont believe me ask jp as in the other jp

never knowingly seen a price bred russel, besides those in a plummer book as a kid.

just exactly what you said you never KNOWINGLY lol....jaysus its only a dog im sorry i asked now...if he noo good hell go to the vet simple as jeeze :huh:

and i dont hate anyone but why come on tellin me to f*ck off and stop arse lickin [bANNED TEXT] all im doin is speakin from my experience of the man and his dogs

ur just a f**kin waste of time hedz no all twat. As for ur pup stop end there living of the past aint they jack aint had a russel for atleast 20 years

Thank's :thumbs:

lol hedz is alrite i think lol.... see now i said jps line not from jp.... tut tut read the post and dont hate dean.... lol over 26 years in these lines by the way dean cheers :thumbs:

How old are ye fella and how much experiance have ye got with jack ? i know a lad called dean used to go to jack's was some 10 year's ago ye wouldnt be the same lad would ye ? :thumbs:

Sorry i tell a lie it was more to 15 year's ago i just worked it out :laugh::thumbs:

shows what you lot no jacks russels were as good as any in the country at the time alot called MICK or NELL if you dont believe me ask jp as in the other jp

Where did anybody comment on jack russell's on here and call them shite like ?? the only negative comment was mine and that was more a dig at the expensive shitty border's with the name tag oxcroft attached to them and it was a dig the man was a decent bloke and knew his terrier's it's a shame with the border's i will never get what he was thinking there :laugh:

In the seventys and eighties Jacks Borders were as good as any ..Same as his russells

:yes: :yes: had some tidy looking russells that grafted ..