Rodenator anyone got one seen one ??????

Was talking to a pest controller who had been to a demo of one: "boom bang earth flying everywhere like a war zone" he said! And as for it only to be used when the burrows are empty: yeah, like hell they make sure: they just blow the bunnies up along with the burrows apparently. What a waste of good meat: and sport with the ferrets etc. :no:

Was talking to a pest controller who had been to a demo of one: "boom bang earth flying everywhere like a war zone" he said! And as for it only to be used when the burrows are empty: yeah, like hell they make sure: they just blow the bunnies up along with the burrows apparently. What a waste of good meat: and sport with the ferrets etc. :no:

Edited by skycat

i tryed this years ago ,put some petrol in a weed sprayer and fill a rat hole withh the stuff ,now try and light it with out killing yourself,used to do it when i was a kid i think i read it in a book on ratting will try and find the title,would not recommened doing this as we tryed it in a barn and nearly blew the place apart. :D got rid of the rats but the farmer was not impressed :laugh:

You cant use them legally in this country except in empty burrows,cant see a lot of use for them in that respect cos they'll soon dig another if theres many about

Where did you learn that, there was an article in the sporting shooter that said something like you can see it works you can dig to the bodies

You cant use them legally in this country except in empty burrows,cant see a lot of use for them in that respect cos they'll soon dig another if theres many about

Where did you learn that, there was an article in the sporting shooter that said something like you can see it works you can dig to the bodies

In the next issue they explained that it was illegal :D

In the next issue they explained that it was illegal :D

Possibly where ive seen it,cant just remember,got a memory like a sieve :laugh: