• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went out to feed the muts last night as i usually do and found my young black dog dead.I had a good dig with him on sunday and he really produced the goods as he usually did.He was a very hard dog a

sorry to hear about your dog wilgo tango, with hard dogs that take severe punishment its important to watch the colour of there urine, as this gives you an idea as to how and what the kidneys are filt

gutted for u mate its a real b*****d,Im not sayin you dont but even after an easy dig I check mine morning - noon and night,the little gladiators work hard for us and I sometimes bring them in,and if

sorry to hear about your dog wilgo tango, with hard dogs that take severe punishment its important to watch the colour of there urine, as this gives you an idea as to how and what the kidneys are filtering or how much stress there under from internal injuries, when the kidneys are under pressure feeding twice in a few hours is not the best thing to do, you did your best for your dog, keeping and working hard dogs is not easy, learning veterinary skills are a must for the after care involved, good hunting and best of luck with the rest of the season.

• Like 2

, learning veterinary skills are a must for the after care involved,

Couldnt agree more......sadly its something most folk learn last instead of first.....usually after something like this happens.......sorry for the loss of the dog but you must make sure to know aftercare or at least have someone else at hand who does......to continue just not knowing and hoping for the best shows a lack of respect for the dogs and could be said to be cruel.....good luck in your learning and condolences again.

Sorry to hear about your dog mate we had a similar thing to this some years back we were digging to a friend of mines 5 year old bitch in very difficult place and it took us some time to get to her. When we lifted her she had took some punishment so we cleaned her up and put her under the lamp next morning she was gone my mate was devastated he nearly gave the game up after that.