death row dogs ( bbc1 )

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

usual biased shite from the beeb what astounds me is the squalor some people choose to live in kinel a fecking dung beetle as more pride in his home than the lot o them dirty fecking halfwits kunt

You and me both.....and for that reason i personally am quite happy the breed is banned if that program is any indication of the calibre of owner the breed now attracts ! Ive been around some very sp

scrap the DDA its f****n uselss. Any breed of dog that bites should be PTS and any breed of dog that has a friendly nature should be allowed to enjoy a good life.

lol i agree..bull breeds aint all bad aslong as brought up correctly, but can easily be dangerous with power i suppose, thats why people are so scared of them, cos they see gangstahs bruv on da streets livin it up, pass dee dutchy to da left hand side ! lol

wont be long till staffs & rotts are on the DDA mark my words.

Any breed that is recognised by the Kennel Club will never be on it......you think our national dog association of 140 odd years is going to admit it has a dangerous breed of dog in its registry......it will never happen.

• Like 1

Any breed that is recognised by the Kennel Club will never be on it......you think our national dog association of 140 odd years is going to admit it has a dangerous breed of dog in its registry......it will never happen.

Hope your right.

Guest bullterrier

The parents of John Paul Massey appear in the program.

They have called for ALL dogs to be muzzled when IN and OUT of the home with kids under 12 years of age.

I don't hold much hope for the programme :blink:

she was on breakfast tv this morning saying the pit her brother owned that killed her son she thought it was an american bulldog ?? as if as her family peddled pitts like a corner shop selling sweets :censored:

I don't think staffs will ever go on it. Far too popular, too traditional a breed and the dda will be changed before they even consider it........IMO

• Like 1

hear we go again when will people understand all dogs can be aggressive some are naturally this way and have to be controlled

some are made aggressive by there owners and not controlled :censored:

either way its down to the owner to act in a responsible way to protect the public and other dogs and there owners unfortunately the dog if it

bites and is untrustworthy he has to pay with his life

on most occasions these terrible attacks can be avoided by the so called person responsible for the safety of the child who was attacked

being just that responsible :hmm: there are two sides to every story why would you leave a child alone with any dog :nono: we don't no what

happens when were out of the room or in some cases out of the house with a child playing on the floor with the dog both need to be

protected

the dog owner loses his dog the dog loses his life and someone is hurt or maybe looses there life the owner may be baned from keeping dogs

in the future perhaps the so called responsible person should be punished as well with a prison sentence for being a fecking idiot

• Like 4