iam a whipxgrey man but the 1st time i was tempted,,,on taking a lurcher lining

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of briansteven72 pup from paddy          

here you go bob tia 18 weeks now doing well in training jumping a fare bit shes retreiving well at times shes standing just under 21 tts alot of work for us both to come she is rapid good nature and g

your talking fractions not lurchers , if you breed lurcher x lurcher selectivley you will be able to breed dogs suitable for jobs without going back to pure , its been done for years

Big day time man ,you better believe it i saw bobs dog (paddy) take down a guy on a mobility scooter once ,,,,,it was f*****g brilliant ,,,lol

well done son

thats my boy! hows life in the hills bud?

doing away fine big man

good good, ben over your bitch :hmm: you could get a belter or so there bud, can you no calm your laddies doon a wee bit ? they must get that temper from their mums side

i have a pup at the moment 13 months old he is paddy x bullgrey he is coming on fine doing everything ive asked of him no world beater but getting better all the time !

any pics?

yes i have loads but only have a phone and dont know how to upload them dont even know if it can do it sorry :(

Big day time man ,you better believe it i saw bobs dog (paddy) take down a guy on a mobility scooter once ,,,,,it was f*****g brilliant ,,,lol

well done son

thats my boy! hows life in the hills bud?

doing away fine big man

good good, ben over your bitch :hmm: you could get a belter or so there bud, can you no calm your laddies doon a wee bit ? they must get that temper from their mums side

i your right big man she fights like man and ive the scars to prove it lol

i heard moo only runs his dogs at night because they are shit in the daytime wait till crush crushes them

You heard right davemu my dogs are shit............. wait till crush crushes them

Edited by MOO

i heard moo only runs his dogs at night because they are shit in the daytime wait till crush crushes them

You heard right davemu my dogs are shit............. wait till crush crushes them

only having a laugh moo been told your dogs are top drawer good luck with them

Am doing good bud..the banter is good on here. Lol.how's you and the family....

we're all good i'm off work for a wee while can't do much though got a wee op yesterday sore as fck so it's the computer or flytying for me, but if you want to come round with cream cakes or bunches of grapes..........