my pal pup ment 2 be collie greyhound

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't think about lurchers, just look at them as dogs, they're nice looking young mongrels and there's nothing wrong with a good old fashioned mongrel, they're sometimes worth their weight in g

im sorry for laffing mate but :lol:     is this the mate that decided to keep the dog no matter what??? much respect to that man if it is

lol looks like a full russell, might make good mooching dogs who knows.

Posted Images

as some of yous might be able remeber lampinglurchers had a litter advertised as free 2 goodhome collie/whippet/greyhound anyway my pal got 1 and bushwacker of here got 2 ,so after abit diggin later found out they were jackrussel/staff/greyhound ,here a picture of 1 them about 4months old

That is absolute comedy gold. Bit of a shame for those that got pups and put the time an effort into them.

Where did I say that it was ok what the lad did? Of course it's not ok! I was just saying that the dogs might turn out to be nice mongrels. I dunno what they might be good for - bushing? Keeping someone warm on a cold night? Making the kids happy? Who knows...... That's not saying that it's ok to pass any old mongrel off as a useful working lurcher.

Which just goes to prove what was being said in the topic on "who's breeding the best dogs at the moment?"

There are a load of people out there who havn't any sense of responsibility, either to their dogs or people they are selling to. They will get their cupuppance though. What goes around comes around.

• Like 1