Daily mail

just read it again, now cum on the papers dnt half big it up to sound bad, i mean who the fook uses tongs there heavy clumsy things, goes to show dnt read everything u see in the papers, mystic peg said in the star last week id b rich beyond my wildest dreams, bitch got that wrong, im still skint :boogy::cray:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi mike   i dont kill badgers mike, although i do have sex with them mike ....does this make me a bad person mike?   yours in badgers mike   thebigdog

Daily mail is only fit for wrapping fish suppers in ,its a load of crap

that's a rather bold statement to make.And makes me very suspicious of you now

I was a bit bold that statement sorry. And id never condone harming anyone or being violent. (bad sense of humor) iv been fishin, ferreting and shooting since i was a young lad and our sport is under theat by people that persist in brakeing the law goin for badgers. Just shoot them if they need culled our sport goes even more under theat every time shit like this happens coz society sees us all in the same boat. sorry about twisted statement.

Guest thebigdog

I was a bit bold that statement sorry. And id never condone harming anyone or being violent. (bad sense of humor) iv been fishin, ferreting and shooting since i was a young lad and our sport is under theat by people that persist in brakeing the law goin for badgers. Just shoot them if they need culled our sport goes even more under theat every time shit like this happens coz society sees us all in the same boat. sorry about twisted statement.

hi mike :bye:

i dont kill badgers mike, :thumbs: although i do have sex with them mike :yes: ....does this make me a bad person mike?

yours in badgers mike

thebigdog

• Like 6

i dont kill badgers mike, :thumbs: although i do have sex with them mike :yes: ....does this make me a bad person mike?

yours in badgers mike

thebigdog

Only too the badgers..... :D

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

yours in badgers mike

thebigdog

and brian may :yes:

yours in badgers mike

thebigdog

Think he'd rather you f****d them than kill them though mate. Your probably not hurting them anyway............... :icon_redface:

Guest thebigdog

yours in badgers mike

thebigdog

Think he'd rather you f****d them than kill them though mate. Your probably not hurting them anyway............... :icon_redface:

you know im always gentle :wub:

yours in badgers mike

thebigdog

you know im always gentle :wub:

So GrCh tells me............. :D

Hunting badgers is wrong never mind with dogs. the idiots only got 6 months in jail i would have skinned them live then put them in the stocks. i didnt no how many people go for badgers but there is quite a few on here that are ok with it its a good job they dont have there addresses on here coz id be thinkin of hunting them meself.

this statement proves one thing to me!

he likes badgers lol.

or he f'ckin hates mashed potato!

• 1 month later...

just seen this and would like to say that i was one of the ones jailed(even though the judge said she believed "that i nor my dog took any part in the events that unfolded" lol.) the police were on a witch hunt with this case,witnesses and police alike lied on the stand,the judge had made her mind up before even hearing the defence evidence. all in all,a joke and a kangaroo court.

one of the lads is getting death threats and excrement put through his door(and getting called a coward on anti sites for calling the police,imo it's the antis that are the cowards by doing they're dirty work by mail and via the internet!)

I know a lot of you won't agree with the killing of badgers full stop but without going into details,there was a lot more to that day and that incident than the papers reported.it was far from clear cut. it took nearly 13 months to take this to trial because the CPS didn't know what to charge us with.... why not?if this case was so horrific(apparently)then why weren't we charged sooner??we were on bail for nearly a year before getting charged.

some people that took no part in that day were jailed and some guilty parties were let off scot free.... don't ya just love british justice. :bad:

just seen this and would like to say that i was one of the ones jailed(even though the judge said she believed "that i nor my dog took any part in the events that unfolded" lol.) the police were on a witch hunt with this case,witnesses and police alike lied on the stand,the judge had made her mind up before even hearing the defence evidence. all in all,a joke and a kangaroo court.

one of the lads is getting death threats and excrement put through his door(and getting called a coward on anti sites for calling the police,imo it's the antis that are the cowards by doing they're dirty work by mail and via the internet!)

I know a lot of you won't agree with the killing of badgers full stop but without going into details,there was a lot more to that day and that incident than the papers reported.it was far from clear cut. it took nearly 13 months to take this to trial because the CPS didn't know what to charge us with.... why not?if this case was so horrific(apparently)then why weren't we charged sooner??we were on bail for nearly a year before getting charged.

some people that took no part in that day were jailed and some guilty parties were let off scot free.... don't ya just love british justice. :bad:

dont let Mr Barclay find out where you live fella!

dont let Mr Barclay find out where you live fella!

who the feck is mr barclay??