Patterdale x greyhound

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

would love to see one being made

My American Bulldog tried humping one once which was a sight, they'd have been some crazy pups!!   Id quite like to try a pat x whip for bushing/ferreting etc

Ah right lol !!!!!my collie paterdale has bin countrymans 8 times now i came 3rd in the gun dog scury at selby game fair you should of seen the springer lads faces when i turned up with a poxy mongral

Ive heard of a sausage dog cross somewhere.. :whistling: ..so i dont see why not in this day and age.. :D

I'd of thought there are enough unwanted lurchers filling up the rescue kennels and being euthanised as no thought was put into the breeding or suitable parents used in the cross :(

Do u know dexta pal and do i know you ?

No i apologise, i am merely an old man trying to sound cool using some buzzwords i read on the internet, im now going to eat a werthers original and change my incontinence pad...........

Ah right lol !!!!!my collie paterdale has bin countrymans 8 times now i came 3rd in the gun dog scury at selby game fair you should of seen the springer lads faces when i turned up with a poxy mongral and a can of stella in my had and ruind em lol !!!

• Like 1