terrier fighting

Went out lamping tonight , got about a mile when my missus rang me all i could hear was dogs scrapping , my working terrier was latched onto my pet mixed terrier , they both live out doors and have done since pups , if i take my lurcher out and havent worked my terrier for few days he gets nasty with kennel mate im going to build them seperate runs but at the moment funds are low .

Anyone else have this problem if so how did you overcome it ? Ie seperation , shock coller .

Im at my wits end now as my pet terrier soft as shit and he no match for my worker and dont want him to get hurt

Atb Trinder

bring the terrier for a long jog before u go lamping might burn of a bit of steam

mate im not trying to shout you down but there is no cure for terriers fighting once they start! seperate kenels that they cant see each other or reach each other is the only way to prevent a dead dog.. and it must be done without delay.

bring the terrier for a long jog before u go lamping might burn of a bit of steam

mate im not trying to shout you down but there is no cure for terriers fighting once they start! seperate kenels that they cant see each other or reach each other is the only way to prevent a dead dog.. and it must be done without delay.

ye i agree mate but he said he dont have the money to build new pen for the dog if it was me the pet would be loose in the garden or something any thing to avoid a dead terrier

but he said he dont have the money to build new pen for the dog

should`nt keep more dogs than can be kenneled --------- Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

Is that what will happen then with my terrier when it goes round my sister she has a terrier as well and my bitch will head straight for her and if she gets the chance she will I though it might of been a dominance thing as when they are out bushing they have no worries!

but he said he dont have the money to build new pen for the dog

should`nt keep more dogs than can be kenneled ---------

could'nt agree more, for me its 1 dog 1 kennel once they start scrapping its hard to stop them. atb sp