Gypsy blood

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cock fighting........................killing deers ...........shooting chickens .......... hare courseing be in the paper tomorrow i bet

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaha Cock fighting on channell 4 fcuking mint !

Clive rees going to be rubbing his hands

it was interesting, they seem above the law, the lurchers seemed ok i read in darcys book that those Chinese Water Deer are hard to catch. Also the Hare at the taxidermist at the feet of the bitch that had been preserved it was very unusal markings anyone get hares like this would love one to get it mounted myself, never seen one like that. I imagine this will get alot of publicity against hunting with dogs.

I think they move about that much there's not much point in fining them or anything like that. Also the police don't really like going onto a site...

Every thing about it, illegal and on national tv , how much more evidence will the police and antis need to prosecute, bare knuckle fighting, cock fighting, hare coursing and deer coursing, if it was me they lock me up and throw away the key, intresting to see the outcome of this.

• Like 1

yes but channel 4 have forgot .they also attended all the courseing deer/hare the fighting of chickens and the fist fights .that makes them envolved in the ileagal sport so basicaly they should be prosicuted and all equipment taken away aswell . ???

yes but channel 4 have forgot .they also attended all the courseing deer/hare the fighting of chickens and the fist fights .that makes them envolved in the ileagal sport so basicaly they should be prosicuted and all equipment taken away aswell . ???

id like to see that happen but doubt it will.

do any of the coursing lads know the stuffed dog molly,,??

yea bred out of s vickers flint x rileys lass double bred merlin x eve on mothers side think she had 17 matches never got beat i have bitch off her brother

cheers jamie, :thumbs: ,a very good bitch then ,, sad she got run over,, no way for any animal to die