Separation issues

Tried treats and goodies but once they're gone it starts !! The pup's are 2 mate.

as millit says try a mikki muzzle a mate of mine had to use them on 2 pups he kept as they were play fighting at 2 am in the kennel and he lives on a posh housing estate :laugh:

What about tryin the kong toys mate, mine was bad about a year ago n I used to give him peanut butter in it n it would keep him busy, think it will take a while but how I see it you need to ween it away from the things it misses, like if it's missin the other dog get a couple of dog crates n space them out gradualy over like six weeks till neither realises if one went out the front door or the back door. Just my thoughts, hope it all comes good for ya.. D

Im ready to be shot down but...

Some dogs wine as they dont actually like you going because they think there in charge and your disobeying and the wine is to show there upset/annoyed your not doing what they want

I could go into more detail but as its THL good chance im just guna get ripped to feck!

Not sure how a mikki muzzle is going to help apart from drawing attention to the fact the dog is going to be left behind and maybe stress her out even more ??

The mikki will stop the noise and when she know's she can't win she will shut up eventually.. :yes: