Another day in the dales.

a man that snares a hare if there other means is not a sporting man , would be my last resort as an adult as i have lots of hare runs from feild to feild , never ever think of wires , snared all sorts not proud of it at times

So whats your SPORTING method ??

THATS CALLED ENTRAPMENT

No its called a sensible question

SO IF THE LAD ANSWERS YOUR SENSIBLE QUESTION,WHERE DO YOU THINK THAT MIGHT LEAVE HIM :hmm: ID CALL IT A CALCULATING QUESTION :yes:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite   A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for

Funnily enough Chalky, I have spent some time thinking of late. When i first started out with the dogs, they were pets/workers. Most of my time was just mooching about, getting this and that, here an

As they say, opinions are like arseholes. Everybodies got one. Iv got 6 dogs and everytime i go out they all come with me (unless im lamping) and i couldnt give a f**k what the snot nosed twats think

Posted Images

if your a true hunting man lle not need to ansewr it youse the loaf , as i says if thats your only method on how to cacth the old brown hare well , no piont of explaining as i said snared lots of qaury but not realy proud of it was for shillings and game harvesting ,lonf netted them to gate netted them , but as youngsters

I dont just use snares to catch hares,but on a few fields i go i can not shoot because its to close to a road,i ONLY snare or shoot one or two when i or the missus fancies one for dinner,i am a rabbit man normally i could understand folks going nuts if i caught big bags of hares like the old day shoots used to but i dont,i kill what i have a use for

a man that snares a hare if there other means is not a sporting man , would be my last resort as an adult as i have lots of hare runs from feild to feild , never ever think of wires , snared all sorts not proud of it at times

THATS CALLED ENTRAPMENT

Just a feeling Mr T, but perhaps the lurcher section is not the best place for an unbiased hare killing view :laugh:

THATS CALLED ENTRAPMENT

Just a feeling Mr T, but perhaps the lurcher section is not the best place for an unbiased hare killing view :laugh:

the way these lurchers folks go on its like the hare is a god can only be killed by one way,their way,anyother way is a sin.Well its a free world so i will carry on :thumbs:

THATS CALLED ENTRAPMENT

SO IF THE LAD ANSWERS YOUR SENSIBLE QUESTION,WHERE DO YOU THINK THAT MIGHT LEAVE HIM :hmm: ID CALL IT A CALCULATING QUESTION :yes:

Call it what you want i couldnt give a toss how he catchs his hare,just dont knock me for the way i do it :thumbs:

teapot i can see you piont in one for the pot , and the dinner , usd allsorts of methods used to as youngsters a long a thick hedge put big purse nets or old bits of salmon nets beat the carrot feild hare would be in net kill it ,but by the time were 16 had a dog capable , to cacth a few, canrt beat ahare casserole , but this is alurcher channel so better left for a snaring thing ,

THATS CALLED ENTRAPMENT

the way these lurchers folks go on its like the hare is a god can only be killed by one way,their way,anyother way is a sin.Well its a free world so i will carry on :thumbs:

THATS WHAT TO DO LAD YOU CARRY ON,NOW COULD YOU DO IT ON ANOTHER SECTION,TRAPPING AND SNARING OR EVEN SHOOTING.YOU MIGHT EVEN TALK TO LIKE MINDED PEOPLE :bye: :bye: