what gos around comes around?

dont know if this guy is a member here...

not long ago i have a hob advertised free to good home,got a call from gumtree so took the hob over to this guy.him and his mate had hawks etc and wanted the hob to work alongside 2 of there jills with hawks...cut along story short it was clear that guys ferrets living conditions were shit,no felt on roof/was soaking..

seen this early on and thought might not be a bad thing...

LINK REMOVED!!!

says he is out of work,maybe he does not have the cash for state of the art housing. ive seen polecats kept in a barrel with straw,and they were spot on condition and health wise. at times i think we tend to go a bit ott in our keeping of livestock. i include myself in that aswell.

• Like 2

God knows when I first started my cage was not the biggest or the best, thats for sure,,

But on the flipside,, I`ve seen ferrets kept in shitholes,, and had to take them !!,, telling the owner to their face what I was doing offcourse. :yes:

Think its bang out of order posting this ......ok you got your opinion on the way he kept his ferrets. fair play for not leaving a fert if you think it wasnt going to be kept in a good condition, but to post a picture of a guy on the internet just solely on "your" opinion when the guy cant fight his case and then seem to gloat about it when his birds are stolen...........................well lets just say thats about as low as you can get. Its a public forum here open for anyone to read. :censored:

And as for others agreeing......how many on here are raging about all the dog thefts and how wrong it is .......some have such split personality its unreal.

THIS POST SHOULD BE TAKEN DOWN BY MODERATOR

Edited by Trev Smilerface
  • Like 1

the guy had 3 dogs(not sure what kind,maybe staffies) burnshe snake and hawks but left the ferrets living in a damp/soaking hutch.i spose there only ferrets though eh???

i drunk a few to many stelas last night when posting this,maybe i shouldnt have the link on the forum and ill remove the newspaper link,but still reckon if you can look after all those animals no problem then can atleast put a decent roof on a ferret hutch,doesn have to be the best hutch but atleast dry! i will say all the other aninmals except ferrets looked sound why i considered returning with the hob if they got another hutch,he even had his hawks in the spare room because of the bad wind but then left the ferrets in the rain with a f****d roof.

the guy did say this to me on another site:

joe u need 2 -get a grip [bANNED TEXT] wit u expect a ferret 2 have central heating and a flat screen telly in its cage its water proof cleaned regularly get a grip [bANNED TEXT] if u got any thing 2 say say it 2 me

see the water proof part...

says he is out of work,maybe he does not have the cash for state of the art housing. ive seen polecats kept in a barrel with straw,and they were spot on condition and health wise. at times i think we tend to go a bit ott in our keeping of livestock. i include myself in that aswell.

Yes you do..that cage out the back for your ferrets makes the lions at Edinburgh zoo feel cramped... :laugh: Only messing mate its a cracking set up for them........... :yes: Obviously now taken with birds but nice for them too.... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes you do..that cage out the back for your ferrets makes the lions at Edinburgh zoo feel cramped... :laugh:  Only messing mate its a cracking set up for them........... :yes:  Obviously now taken with birds but nice for them too.... :thumbs:

that partridge is the picture of health now mate.walking perfectly.noisy buggers aint they lol