weird behaviour.

simalar to a thread on lurchers, whats the worst dog you have seen , weird, funny or juste shite. . over the years i'v seen a few. i had a dog that stalked'pounced on and ate it's own shit. i had a dog that tried to shagg the arse off the first fox it seen,,lol, it did turn out a decent dog though. plus i'v had a couple of tail down nervous wreck's,,scared of anything''wheelie bins, card board boxes, pushchairs, bags of shopping lol. anybody else had any gimps.

simalar to a thread on lurchers, whats the worst dog you have seen , weird, funny or juste shite. . over the years i'v seen a few. i had a dog that stalked'pounced on and ate it's own shit. i had a dog that tried to shagg the arse off the first fox it seen,,lol, it did turn out a decent dog though. plus i'v had a couple of tail down nervous wreck's,,scared of anything''wheelie bins, card board boxes, pushchairs, bags of shopping lol. anybody else had any gimps.

you have had some dirt in your time what sort of dog dealer are you

I had a lakie that hated water.If there was a field ,maybe 3or4 acre flooded with water,only an inch or two deep. He would walk around the water rather than get his feet wet.Sounds pretty trivial but really pised me off.clachan

how many times was he in a field that didnt have a show ring in it

had a lurcher that was scared of rabbits rip lola

also went out with a dog that was ment to be 100% grafter slipped the dog followed the quarry with the lamp it made the edge looked to see were the dog was it was about 30ft out in the field sat down licking its nuts.

I had a lakie that hated water.If there was a field ,maybe 3or4 acre flooded with water,only an inch or two deep. He would walk around the water rather than get his feet wet.Sounds pretty trivial but really pised me off.clachan

Ye ha 8 posts and yet again we have another prick joining.
  • Like 2

As well as the pissing in the water bowl bit we had a decent Russell bitch a few yrs back that u couldn't keep water in her bowl, she could see her reflection in the water and keep digging in the bowl until she knocked it over. Fcuking torture

ive one here but hopefully not for much longer. she is a bloody houdini, 9mths and can already jump 5ft, squeeze out through my 8cm bar panel dog runs

and once she gets out creates havoc and killed my best laying hens.

plenty of faults with my others but i can live with that.

Ye ha 8 posts and yet again we have another prick joining.

Yep, i thought the same.