any one run this cross

there not my mates dont even no who they are do you i no single hnaded as he had the pleasure to hunt for a few days with me , but the rest dont no them from adam , i think what he is saying there not minshaws any more so put it to bed the young frankies dogs etc ,i put the breeding up of my dogs but there whins dogs end of mate as there nothing like the originals only in temprement at times

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so if you had a pure coursing dog that took hares for fun,,,, but wouldnt touch deer or fox,,,, you would not think it worth breeding from???

FFS lads give it a rest lets just talk about old times and good dogs.

1st 3 letters of my surname and the same with Minshaw..i'm taking some of the credit for keeping the type for over quarter of a century haha..if my dogs are just a % of his then this sounds the way to

Posted Images

pretty petty over amans name who deosnt even keep that type of dog for along time there poachers rabit dogs or young frankels don end off

aint that the truth very petty,,,, over the name of a dog... so tell you best budy how petty hes being..

lets be honest x38 new who the pic was at the begining,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, were you just bored x38,, and wanted a bit of crack on the net ??

Well spotted TOMO :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

pretty petty over amans name who deosnt even keep that type of dog for along time there poachers rabit dogs or young frankels don end off

aint that the truth very petty,,,, over the name of a dog... so tell you best budy how petty hes being..

lets be honest x38 new who the pic was at the begining,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, were you just bored x38,, and wanted a bit of crack on the net ??

pmsl i got my quetions answered by pp lol but i have learnt a lot from this once you have out crossed and out crossed agen you are a world away from where you began.....so if you had a pat with 1/8 bull in it then just say 1/8 bull there is nothing to be ashamed of or is there ................ :hmm: atbx38

pmsl i got my quetions answered by pp lol but i have learnt a lot from this once you have out crossed and out crossed agen you are a world away from where you began.....so if you had a pat with 1/8 bull in it then just say 1/8 bull there is nothing to be ashamed of or is there ................ hmm.gif atbx38

o and poacherspocket22 how much minshaw is in your dogs on paper that is and how far can you go back on the other side...............thanks for you time x38

Not trying to talk for another man x 38 but in previous posts PP and his lads have allways said 1/2 minshaw with PP's old dog Jack being the sire of both the older dogs,Don's dam is a working champion sheep herding dog so i imagine her line is well tracable as she wasn't just any old collie used.Swifts dam is Tomo's bitch of good blood and i'm sure her line is just as traceable,but all this has been said many times before and Tomo ain't far out with the "were you bored?" bit was he? :laugh: .

Not trying to talk for another man x 38 but in previous posts PP and his lads have allways said 1/2 minshaw with PP's old dog Jack being the sire of both the older dogs,Don's dam is a working champion sheep herding dog so i imagine her line is well tracable as she wasn't just any old collie used.Swifts dam is Tomo's bitch of good blood and i'm sure her line is just as traceable,but all this has been said many times before and Tomo ain't far out with the "were you bored?" bit was he? :laugh: .

it not 1/2 minshaw is it how can it ffs and can you let the main man answer please

it not 1/2 minshaw is it how can it ffs and can you let the main man answer please

if you had a harf x bull gray the first mating made it quarter bull and then the next 12 1/2 so on so forth ye

any lurcher dog worth breeding off should take bambi and fox....FACT

so if you had a pure coursing dog that took hares for fun,,,, but wouldnt touch deer or fox,,,, you would not think it worth breeding from???

Are pure coursing dogs not usually saluki greyhounds not lurchers?

:snack: sweet jesus here we go
  • Like 1

1st 3 letters of my surname and the same with Minshaw..i'm taking some of the credit for keeping the type for over quarter of a century haha..if my dogs are just a % of his then this sounds the way to go? :thumbs:

• Like 4

1st 3 letters of my surname and the same with Minshaw..i'm taking some of the credit for keeping the type for over quarter of a century haha..if my dogs are just a % of his then this sounds the way to go? thumbs.gif

all fair well then so ...so what is the % then mate........ and good on you for doing right by the line ......i no its labour of love and it should roll of the tonge...atb x38

DEPENDS ON HOW AND WHAT YOU CALL A MINSHAW X38? WHAT I DECIPHER TO BE ONE OTHERS OBVIOUSLY DON'T? SO WE'LL SAY THEY CARRY BLOOD OF THE OLD GENERATION I THINK? ATB ANDY.

why the shouting so how much of the old gen ......come on mate ???%