US- Marines !!

^^^

The worst scumbags I've dealt with over the years are juiced up bouncers with an attitude problem, and that includes some I've worked with.

Totally agree that squaddies are twats on the piss, god knows I sometimes was, but to pull a few examples out of the bag without mentioning rugby/football/boxing teams, junkies, 'wannabe's, women etc is a bit one sided.

Before ripping into me please check my previous posts, cheers.

Totally agree ...worked with a few ...but not for long, and ive also been on the receiving end of bouncers........but in fairness im not painting an oil picture of them ;) ;) And no i wont jump down your neck. :victory:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The American military are very gung - ho and after the heat of battle and with adrenaline still rushing I can well imagine them pissing on their spoils of war. The British military are far more profes

Could have been worse i thought one of their saying were ill cut your head off and shit down your neck that would have been a sight to see.TBH who realy gives a feck wat they did to scum who think not

feck me are you seriously comparing the doors to war ??? Do be brief fella I also worked the doors in London soho lester square I even worked the coat and barge in Putney ( not for the faint hearted)

Both as bad as each other......... My arse and you are talking out your sh!tter.

Have you seen what they have seen? Put up with what they have? Or been through what soldiers have over there?

You don't know nothing and yes you

Should take a look at where your loyalties lie, putting up your wee links, your doing my head in talking shite. Away and P!ss off on something you know feck all about.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: Oh dear hit a nerve there did it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Talking shite is your description.....but its fact its there for all to see, take your rose tinted glasses off and look at the real world ....you might just see that "Great" Britain aint so "great" after all. You see them signs around "Proud to be British" ....i do and i laugh at it. What the hell is there to be proud about being British anymore??? Not a fecking lot thats for sure.

Britain is a Multi Cultural Society...which it SHOULDNT be. It should be a Tolerant Society. Difference on the two is : a multi cultural society highlights the difference between different cultures. A tolerant society is one that ignores differences. So next time your putting your Christmas decorations up in your "Great" country ....remember not to put up happy christmas for your actions may cause offence ......fecking laughable aint it ...huh your GREAT country but you can celebrate your own traditions in it ..........Get over it ...the country a mess and just going to get worse and you stick to loving it.....cause it loves you more for bending over and spreading those cheeks and taking it harder up the rear end :thumbs:

So your Great Britain is losing its identity. Why because the great british government is bowing down and kissing arses in fear of upsetting non british residents. Yeah a truly GREAT Britain.

And look at the history of the so called Great Country........some of it is shocking ...and as for the links ....well maybe your a fantasist that doesnt like being told the truth ......Get down to Specsavers they got a 2-4-1 deal on rose tinted glasses. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Proud to be British ..................................................dont make me laugh.

why dont you shut your foul gob.you live in ireland why the fuk do you care,or is it the case of hate on the brits whether your talking shit or not. thats the gratitude we get for trying to help your economy out. tut tut

My economy...im scottish ya tool...living in ireland.....truth hurts there too huh!!!!

oh right,get it now. hope you fukn stay there.

See if you'd read my posts properly you would have seen that....and i intend too.......less political correctness and no bending over for my loyalties :whistling: :whistling:

Trev have you ever been in the military ? And if so what arm and branch? Have you ever been in a conflict ? Have you ever had to make life and death decisions in a millisecond ? Have you had to sit and watch inocent humans lose their life because of political games ? Have you ended a day by washing one of your mates out of your hair and clothes ? If your answer to all these questions Is no then I suggest that maybe you have no idea about the reality of war and no matter how much you find silly little links on the Internet it will NEVER bring you close what some of us have experienced and just maybe we know a little more about war and conflict and what goes on the brain during those times than you will ever imagine.

Answering your questions....Been in the Military? No and wouldnt even consider it!! Had to make life and death situations in milliseconds ...most definately, on many occassions. Watching innocent humans lose there lifes ....yes...and innocent humans been brutally hurt , hospitalised, scarred. Washed my buddies blood from my hands at the end of the day? ...many many times, and had to attend there funerals too.

So how did i see all this you may well ask. 20 years on the Doors of the U.K.

And all but one of those yes's mentioned above, was necessary because of BRITISH SOLDIERS....yes true!!!!. And guess what they werent under fire, they werent in an act of war, it wasnt for there country, it wasnt to save there or there buddies lives. So by all means feel free to say there having a bad time in conflict in a war zone...i

actually agree. But i will add that i have never i repeat NEVER said i know what its like, or even think, i know what its like to be in a war. So why you put that statement is beyond me.

Heres one that will make you all proud ......6 squaddies come into a bar in Maidenhead, Berkshire. All sober, 20 minutes later, customer comes up and complains that there giving him and his girlfriend grief. Fine i go and have a word with them, ask them to calm it down and leave the couple alone. Yeah, no problem they say. 5minutes later the fella comes up and says there starting to invade his girlfriends space and coming out with the sexual innuendo stuff and being abusive.

I go up to them and ask what the craic is. Why dont you f**k off back to the front door before i kick the shit out of ya. This is the reply from one of our "professional" soldiers....good aint it. So, i ask them to leave...now im always polite. Reply: f*****g make us you c**t!!!.

No problem. Double click on the mic. All my door team (5) turn up. Ask them to leave again ......one fecking idiot ...and i will call them idiots.....decides to try and bottle one of my fellow doorman.......biggest f*****g mistake of his life. We dragged that f*****g retarded piece of crap out of the bar and launched him into the road.... now the other muppets didnt want to play. But heres the best part

The couple that had problems with the so called "professional soldiers of her majesty's army" went onto another bar and unfortunately for them, the squaddies were in there. They waited for the fella to go to the toilet, and four of them...... yes 4......followed him into the toilet and decided to absolutely hammer the shit out of this guy. And.....when he's already unconcious on the floor they used the poor fuckers head like a f*****g football. But not content with that they decide to lay him in the urinal tray and laugh there bollox of about it. And all this on camera.

And gues what .....the guy with the girl .....he wasnt a taliban, or iraqi, or al quaida.....he was a british citizen out for a night with his girlfriend for a couple of drinks and didnt have a bomb strapped to him and wasnt even in a threatening stance. But the soldiers must have felt threatened by his glasses.

So is it right for Any Soldier of ANY nationality to piss on bodies, dead or alive NO

I beleive , and you may correct me if im wrong....which im not, that i have said that "I dont agree with the wars that are going on but both sides are as bad as one another no matter what country or beleifs they got" ....now that relates to the original thread about pissing on bodies.

So now you can tell me all your war stories till the sheep come home and how conflict affects you .......yeah well ive had more than enough conflict in my life .......if you think tit for tat is ok, then maybe look in the mirror and judge yourself.

I dont agree with terrorism and i dont agree with war ......and i sure as hell dont agree that anyone can say that its justifiable to piss on anyone ...DEAD OR ALIVE.

But no matter what fecking army your in ....IT HAPPENS and always will ....whether taliban. legioner, u.s marine, british soldier , al quaida,

And if you think the british army is an oil painting......i have High Definition proof of these guys behaviour.

So how do you justify there actions Sock? And dont tell me thats just one case......i tell you now it happens in every fecking town near a barracks ....call me a liar on that fella ...you cant. Ive dealt with scumbags over the years but the worst ones are the Gungho army boys.

feck me are you seriously comparing the doors to war ??? Do be brief fella I also worked the doors in London soho lester square I even worked the coat and barge in Putney ( not for the faint hearted) do you honestly think that chucking out a few pissed up idiots with 5 other fellas to back you up is the same as being in a firefight that lasts 2 hours and ammo is running low 2 of your section are dead and it's a real possibility that you are not going home to your family all this can happen 2 or 3 times a day every day for 6 months. And when you get back of your patrol there is no hot shower no comfy bed no roof over your head and a telly to watch feck no you lay on a camp bed with a mozzy net over your head with temperature reaching 40 degrees and just as you manage some sort of slumber the Taliban decide to mortar you so back on goes your osprey body armour and your helmet and you try and find a safe place so you don't die when it's eventually over you then spend an hour at key positions waiting for a follow up attack then when that's over you have to search for unexploded mortars then if your lucky you can get 3 hours sleep before the whole fecking thing starts all over again. A soldier out there spends 6 months trying not to be killed and you compare that to standing on a door ? And just for the record when I said washing your mate off your clothes and out of your hair I didn't mean his fukcing blood because he has a cut head or a broken nose I meant his fukcing spleen and brain and kidney and you stand in the shower watching the last bits of your mate wash away into a f*****g stinking sewer so please don't have the audacity to compare your poxy few hours a night stood on the door of a club to a soldier serving a war zone fighting for his life every second of every day ...............

• Like 6

spot on socks.

i myself worked the doors for many years,but no way would i embaress myself or sully the memory of fighting soldiers by comparing bouncing to what they those lads face. even managed to get myself stabbed once.even then it was a piece of piss jumping into a taxi and a short ride to casualty for 4 stitches. to compare that to what those lads face everyday is idiotic.

• Like 1

A very fetching story Socks. But nothing to do with my post or my questions.....save your war stories for your grandkids, they might be interested in them, me personally if i wanted to read that sort of stuff i'd go buy a Chris Ryan book.

So, im typing this slowly for you Socks, so you can read it properly, then make a proper reply....without the war stories, and all the mortars and everything else you seen ok!

Some simple questions for you Socks. Take your time and answer at your own pace. ;)

1. In my last post did i anywhere, compare doorwork to being in a warzone?....please feel free to refer to my last post before answering. Now, a simple yes or no answer is all that is required.

2. Is it not you, that stated that the US marines are in your words "Gung-Ho" and in the same there post also stated "The British military are far more professional and there are a thousand things you need to do after winning a fire fight to ensure you maintain the momentum and keep hold of the ground you have just fought hard to win."

Would pissing on a dead body be part of the teaching of the army to keep the momentum up to save the ground that you just won?. A simple yes or no will do.

3. When you decided to join the Army and put on that uniform to REPRESENT your country, are you surely not supposed to act in a professional manner to the best of your abilities and adhere to the geneva convention? A simple yes or no will do.

4. Also when you joined the army did you not think it possible that the enemy were going to try and kill you and your fellow comrades? A simple yes or no will do.

5. Do you think it right that another human has the right to torture another human? A simple yes or no will do.

6. When a fellow ex soldier commented on his experiences in the Falklands and stated they did a lot worse than that to the Argies did you not state that "Different conflict different times fella the British army has moved on since you were in."

So all that sort of stuff has stopped now has it Socks, as were in different times? A simple yes or no will do.

7.Do you beleive in the great term "An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth?"

It would be very interesting to see your reply socks. Now you went to war fine...i dont take that away from you, that was your choice. but you seem to come across as a person that has morals, but then in the next breath you change it all around. Now as i said i dont agree with terrorism and i absolutely hate all the wars that are going on.

But if a soldier, british ,american, french, pakistani, russian or whatever nationality steps over the line, then i whole heartedly beleive they should be punished by the laws of the lands. They are supposed to be in "theory" there to resolve situations and things like this happenning.

If there stepping over the line then its what i would call double standards. :thumbs:

There is only question I need to,answer when dealing with people you like you ......... Are you a self rightouse know all prick ..... Um YES ... by the way if you believe what Alex (Chris Ryan) writes then you are a bigger prick than you come across as on here ... If that's possible .............

Trev, I could provide you of countless examples of cases where the UN and various governmental agencies have broken laws, been complicit in breaking laws, covered up the breaking of laws etc etc etc.

Torture? People are getting waterboarded as I type this by 'third parties', in order to gain intelligence on 'terrorist' activities.

You pay their wages, you abide by their rules.

I understand what you're trying to say, but you seem to have a rosy view of the world where laws are abided to, and that's a load of crap.

Laws are changed to suit their makers, end of.

You don't hear about these things, because they don't want you to. If they didn't do these things, then I wonder what your opinion would be after you lost both legs in a terrorist attack?

Probably, ''They should be able to do more.''

• Like 1

Trev, I could provide you of countless examples of cases where the UN and various governmental agencies have broken laws, been complicit in breaking laws, covered up the breaking of laws etc etc etc.

Torture? People are getting waterboarded as I type this by 'third parties', in order to gain intelligence on 'terrorist' activities.

You pay their wages, you abide by their rules.

I understand what you're trying to say, but you seem to have a rosy view of the world where laws are abided to, and that's a load of crap.

Laws are changed to suit their makers, end of.

You don't hear about these things, because they don't want you to. If they didn't do these things, then I wonder what your opinion would be after you lost both legs in a terrorist attack?

Probably, ''They should be able to do more.''

i know what goes on in the world and have never had a rosy view on it. But the original question of this thread was "Whats your thought on it" ......and i think its wrong, That is my opinion and im entitled to it. If the world wasnt made up of different opinions and ideas we'd still be living in caves. ;)

There is only question I need to,answer when dealing with people you like you ......... Are you a self rightouse know all prick ..... Um YES ... by the way if you believe what Alex (Chris Ryan) writes then you are a bigger prick than you come across as on here ... If that's possible .............

Wow i must start doing psychic readings........nope...your just predictable

Like i did say before....i dont like war stories ....so i wouldnt know the contents of "Alex" Chris ryans books......so im not as big a prick as you thought :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: Know all? Yeah i know a fair bit thanks for noticing. :boogy: :boogy: :boogy::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are armed forces. Are not perfect but have a reputation of trust all garrison towns have trouble goes with the nature of the military, same with navy , how can a young man who has been in a conflict not be affected in some way , I'd like to think are lads would be more respectfull but I've never been next to an IED victim well not on a battle field . Don't think you get a service medal for working on the door but I'll bet you get a better hourly rate than some of the lads in afghan VERY PROUD TO BE BRITISH

• Like 1

So why is it so wrong? To you, maybe. Others? Maybe. But then you fall back on the law to protect your ideas when in reality, the law couldn't give 2 hoots.

Yes you're more than entitled to your opinion and I welcome it.

As far as living in caves goes, we still are. We are still engaged in tribal warfare, we are still divided by race, religion, ideas etc.

Just because we have a bit more technology doesn't mean at heart we aren't still fcuking savages. I believe it's called an illusion. And that's my opinion.

So why is it so wrong? To you, maybe. Others? Maybe. But then you fall back on the law to protect your ideas when in reality, the law couldn't give 2 hoots.

As far as living in caves goes, we still are. We are still engaged in tribal warfare, we are still divided by race, religion, ideas etc.

Just because we have a bit more technology doesn't mean at heart we aren't still fcuking savages. I believe it's called an illusion. And that's my opinion.

I dont fall back on the law, but the law is there and supposed to be followed. Ive stepped the wrong side of the law and paid the price for it. But i freely admit, that what i did i shouldnt have done. But at least im man enough to admit i was wrong. Now i dont agree with all the laws, but i do agree with my own morals on things.

you say people are being waterboarded as we speak ....yes i dont doubt that for a second.....but doesnt mean i agree with it. im an individual same as you same as everyone else on here, ive done what ive done, ive been where ive been, and ive seen what ive seen. My opinions come from my life experiences and everyone has totally different ones. Now i dont mind the petty name calling by others....whoosh straight over my head ...not going to lose sleep over it. But then im not going to bow down to someone elses view if i think that something is wrong. Everyone has there own identity, there own views and different morals.

I love my life by the motto "Yesterday is history tommorrow is a mystery" . I wake in the morning and live my day and worry about tommorrow when tommorrow comes

Edited by Trev Smilerface

I dont fall back on the law, but the law is there and supposed to be followed. Ive stepped the wrong side of the law and paid the price for it. But i freely admit, that what i did i shouldnt have done. But at least im man enough to admit i was wrong. Now i dont agree with all the laws, but i do agree with my own morals on things.

At last - your morals and your principles and your opinions. Most of us base these on previous experience, but you have zero experience in this field.

You missed my point about the law, you said that they should follow the law, my point was that not everyone is equal in the eyes of the law and the law caters for the system.

By all means, read the tabloids and watch the news, but don't believe for one second that you know about what soldiers go through because you don't, and if you don't, then don't slag them off basing your views on watching a few of them scrapping on a Friday night. I'm pretty sure that more than a few doormen are guilty of filling innocent guys in because they gobbed off.

Perhaps if you killed somebody who had committed every f*cked up act against you and your mates, and then were read the legal crap and ordered to 'stay professional', you might have a better insight.

An opinion is a personal view or attitude, so my opinion is that a U.S marine should not piss on a dead taliban. I dont need experience to express that opinion.

Principles is a personal basis of conduct, and on my persoanl basis i dont beleive that a U.S marine should piss on a dead taliban.

Morals is the distinction between right and wrong. My morals say its wrong for a U.S marine to piss on a dead taliban. i dont need an that experience to say whether its right or wrong.

And i dont think i know what a soldier goes through and have never said that i do. And i certainly wouldnt base my opinion from just the soldiers that cause all the aggro out on the town and from the tabloid and the 9'oclock news. But i would base it on ex soldiers admitting it in person and openly on public forums.

And as for doormen .....too right, there have been many many that have given out slaps to poor fuckers that didnt deserve it. And guess what, on my principles morals and opinion its bloody sickening, and i personally can say that ive never been one of those said doormen. Every venue ive worked has had the utmost respect for me simply because im polite and i try to diffuse the situation verbally, rather than going in acting the maggot and trying to be billy big bollox on the door. But is it fight or flight.......if its fight then i will stand my ground and will fight. If its flight....sorry i missed the flight ....never done it. And if its been physical and ive put a fella on the floor ....its finnished i dont need to stamp on his head or carry on kicking the crap out of him .....in fact i actually would put him in the recovery position and make sure he's ok. Because yes i tried to stay proffessional even before all the SIA stuff came out.

you say people are being waterboarded as we speak ....yes i dont doubt that for a second.....but doesnt mean i agree with it. im an individual same as you same as everyone else on here, ive done what ive done, ive been where ive been, and ive seen what ive seen. My opinions come from my life experiences and everyone has totally different ones. Now i dont mind the petty name calling by others....whoosh straight over my head ...not going to lose sleep over it. But then im not going to bow down to someone elses view if i think that something is wrong. Everyone has there own identity, there own views and different morals.

I love my life by the motto "Yesterday is history tommorrow is a mystery" . I wake in the morning and live my day and worry about tommorrow when tommorrow comes

trev you've watched too much kung fu panda :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

trev you've watched too much kung fu panda :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::good: Fecking excellent ....in truth i'd never seen the film, but 10/10 :haha: . I actually got that motto from attending GA meetings a few years ago and it is a good motto. Even i have faults beleive it or not :yes: :yes:. Think i may have to download it and watch it.

Edited by Trev Smilerface