Missus is a fcukin anti !!

My mrs gets shitty as fk everytime i mention charlie does my head in , my dog hasnt even done one but as soon as i talk bout it or watch a dvd on it she goes nuts ! Anyone else have this problem?

I know its a running dog forum but the fkin dog running her mouth

Atb Trinder

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only one thing to cure that mate GET RID

buy her a few chickens, and when charlie's payed a visit and caused havock she may have a different view !!!!! a.t.b sfa

I'm laying a patio soon!! Room for a few more down there lol  

My mrs gets shitty as fk everytime i mention charlie does my head in , my dog hasnt even done one but as soon as i talk bout it or watch a dvd on it she goes nuts ! Anyone else have this problem?

Atb Trinder

shoot her :yes::D

how long have you been hunting mate, have you just started and she doesnt agree or has she always been like this :thumbs:

my first season mate , she thinks foxes are the best looking animal in world , she not a threat jus doesnt like it

My lady isn't anti she loves animals so can't get her head round pest control but she knows it's something i've done since I was very young so she chooses to just forget the fact I go hunting I take my missus fishing and she understands my love for the countryside I think education and ignorance are the key to a good relationship with an animal loving wife.

• Like 2

Atb Trinder

Dispose of her :thumbs:

• Like 1