Lurcher dog for stud

u sound like cornwall mafia trying to get back on lol, they have plenty shite on here bitches that cant turn ahare or cacth one pre ban yull get someone take you up on your kind offer get a pick up of the dog it will help suiters ,

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 man, 4 or 5 personalitys

Bet you will get your hand snatched off mate specialty with hancocks hi the mix Nice first post as well

i no what ppl think about him and the dogs he farms out but if the dog is a good old grafter why dose it matter that it got hancock blood in it??

I dont seem to be getting very good replies back which is putting us off a little bit. I only put this up to find a bitch not to start a fight :no:

You could offer "Shashi" the last Waterloo Cup Winner, for free stud on here, and you would STILL be attacked !! LOL !! Still, your "42 mph" claim hasn't realy helped ! Good luck with your dog !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 1

I dont seem to be getting very good replies back which is putting us off a little bit. I only put this up to find a bitch not to start a fight :no:

You could offer "Shashi" the last Waterloo Cup Winner, for free stud on here, and you would STILL be attacked !! LOL !! Still, your "42 mph" claim hasn't realy helped ! Good luck with your dog !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Sorry how does this make a difference? He was following the car up the field thats all :hmm: