Lurcher dog for stud

B & W Smart looking lurcher. Is around 27 or 28 tts. He is a lovely well built animal with a lovely friendly nature. Has caught deer/foxes in his prime before the ban. He is now 9 years old and we were looking to breed from him with a decent bitch in return for a pup. His mother is deerhound/grey hound/bull terrier amd his father was 5/8 grey hound 3/8 bearded collie (bred by David Hancock). We are based in Devon. If anyone knows of a decent bitch with importantly a nice nature too. Please let me know. Thanks

This picture does not do him justice but you get the idea :)

hound.jpg

Edited by Saffron

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 man, 4 or 5 personalitys

Bet you will get your hand snatched off mate specialty with hancocks hi the mix Nice first post as well

i no what ppl think about him and the dogs he farms out but if the dog is a good old grafter why dose it matter that it got hancock blood in it??

Bet you will get your hand snatched off mate specialty with hancocks hi the mix ;) Nice first post as well :)

i no what ppl think about him and the dogs he farms out but if the dog is a good old grafter why dose it matter that it got hancock blood in it??
  • Like 3

Bet you will get your hand snatched off mate specialty with hancocks hi the mix ;) Nice first post as well :)

most dogs out of a Hancock dog to a working dog are a big inprovment is a shame he dont put as much in to the breeding as thay do the advertising........so get off your high Hancock horse....lol
  • Like 1

We do not know much about Lurcher breeding etc. Sorry cannot seem to upload a picture off him. He is a very keen hunter. In his prime he ran up to 42 mph across the field we had him up at 30 mph this summer at 8 year and not fit.

Edited by Saffron

most dogs out of a Hancock dog to a working dog are a big inprovment is a shame he dont put as much in to the breeding as thay do the advertising........so get off your high Hancock horse....lol

im down now.ha and i would not have a hancock dog my self because of how they are bred but iv seen some good working hancock dogs :thumbs:

what ws he chansing at 42 mph a plastic bag or you got a speedo tied to his back , some dog that and some guy were you from notty ash , my ole dog yella he can run backwards at 40 but he cant turn worth a fech lol

• Like 2

what ws he chansing at 42 mph a plastic bag or you got a speedo tied to his back , some dog that and some guy were you from notty ash , my ole dog yella he can run backwards at 40 but he cant turn worth a fech lol

:laugh:

a guy in cornwall mc brick is looking for a good stud yours sounds about [bANNED TEXT] as it sounds faster than the minshaws collies lol,somebody will take you on as i advertised cheeta pups and i had 41 replies for one

• Like 1