the untrapable rat !!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get up there with a torch and air rifle.

Got the fecker

thats not dead , its just laughing at ya

Posted Images

place the trap against a wall beam etc they use the edge of these to navigate round an peanut butter is the dogs danglies in traps nice and sticky so they have to work for it :thumbs:

Have rebaited all the Fenns with Waitrose best organic peanut butter :victory:

Give the rat a few freeebies, that should build his confidence up. I do alot of fishing in the summer and find that 'halibut pellets' are irresistable to Mr Ratty.......give him a few days free pellets scattered about and then try for him..... :thumbs:

You sure it's not a bird? either way it's going to be a fat bugger by the time you catch it with all these treats it's getting, organic peanut butter and twix's, might pop round my self

:laugh: Have now found where he/they have been getting in, a perfect rat shaped hole where an old pipe used to come out of the house....never noticed it before. Have had a wheelbarrow load of poison put down today so ratty is living on borrowed time :victory:

I would keep a eye on the amount of poison that is down..belive this or not i trapped around 36 mice in my mother's house several year's ago..i got sick of catching them in the end so poison was used..the poison just kept going..in the end i used 6 bag's of poison before it stopped beeing taken and the problem was solved..

Plus with rat's and the older type poison im sure they have to eat it over a period of time for it to be effective and i would not rule out that they maybe more than one..

Did you catch Anything yet??? :thumbs:

Poison has been down for a few days but still hearing the odd 'scuttle'. Am sleeping downstairs for a few more days and then will have a look :thumbs:

FFS thats been ages.....why dont you contact Earth&Hounds of here. He is the daddy pest controller and he would have had that rat problem fixed in an hour, i think his rate was £15 quid for that super service........ :D :D

• Like 1

Did you catch Anything yet??? :thumbs:

Poison has been down for a few days but still hearing the odd 'scuttle'. Am sleeping downstairs for a few more days and then will have a look :thumbs:

FFS thats been ages.....why dont you contact Earth&Hounds of here. He is the daddy pest controller and he would have had that rat problem fixed in an hour, i think his rate was £15 quid for that super service........ :D :D

Got the fecker

post-31417-0-56028500-1327914546.jpg

• Like 2
:toast: ..........and only 3 weeks to get it........ :laugh: Now just to get its 25 family members and you get a good nights sleep mate.............. :D
  • Like 1