ANTI TERRIERWORK WEBSITES - THINK BEFORE YOU POST !!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was an earlier thread on this same topic raised by someone else, it was subsequently suggested that "Mods should delete this thread as it's only advertising an anti bullshit website" and this th

I can't remember the last time I put up a decent thread, and this has been one of my best seasons. Out 2,3,4 or more days a week digging. At the end of the day I have more to loose than I have to ga

Without a shadow of doubt the internet is one of the most powerful and widely available communication tools of our lifetime. It’s not going to go away and in my view if used wisely it can do far more

I do agree to what your saying to a point but ,i suggested it should be removed because each and every hit that site gets they regard as it someone agreeing with what they are saying'and the anti's on here that may not of come across these sites link up and join their campaigne ,we all know they re out there so they do not need to be promoted,JMHO atb Lurcher330

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 2

i see your point but i dont see why we should pussyfoot around a hunting website because of some antis dictating how we should live in theyre so called free country if they dont fkn like hunting then they shouldnt come on the site. why should we that hunt go against our instincts to hunt which is part of human nature as hunter gatherer species. i stick 2 fingers up to the antis and theyre cause who go around harrassing local hunts and try to beat 7 bells outa hunt staff. and wreck and destroy others property its the antis that should be banned the twats. fkn boil my blood

• Like 2

i`ve said it for a long while on any decent terrier thread gets ruined -- its time for anyone involved in terrier work to take a long hard look at ourselves and think about what we post years of good work put into promoting terrier work in the right way can be undone by a few stupid comments on this or any other hunting forum ..we can do as much damage to ourselves as some of the anti sites ..

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 6

i see your point but i dont see why we should pussyfoot around a hunting website because of some antis dictating how we should live in theyre so called free country if they dont fkn like hunting then they shouldnt come on the site. why should we that hunt go against our instincts to hunt which is part of human nature as hunter gatherer species. i stick 2 fingers up to the antis and theyre cause who go around harrassing local hunts and try to beat 7 bells outa hunt staff. and wreck and destroy others property its the antis that should be banned the twats. fkn boil my blood

so you've put a load of stupid threads up, seem intent on causing arguments and bickering and are now telling people to not be cautious.........you are the least subtle person of your type I've seen on here to date!!!!

it didnt pay you lot on th mainland being hush hush your government still gave in to the anti thugs and BANNED your fav pastime i agree 100% on the bit that a few dodgy guys get the sport a bad name and theyd be better off doing something else. but yas did it the right lawful way and it got yas nowhere. good luck with the repeal. but if yer going down at least go down fighting. but they only banned it to stop the antis wrecking london instead of locking the real criminals up they made a lot of honest hard working folk into criminals overnight

it didnt pay you lot on th mainland being hush hush your government still gave in to the anti thugs and BANNED your fav pastime i agree 100% on the bit that a few dodgy guys get the sport a bad name and theyd be better off doing something else. but yas did it the right lawful way and it got yas nowhere. good luck with the repeal. but if yer going down at least go down fighting. but they only banned it to stop the antis wrecking london instead of locking the real criminals up they made a lot of honest hard working folk into criminals overnight

With the greatest of respect and as someone whose had to stand up in front of various Goverment Inquiries and Committes to defend what we do (instead of doing those things I really do enjoy), it would be hypocritical of me to even suggest we should be hush hush about what we do. The point I was trying to make (possibly not very well) is that these people are out there, they've made it quite clear what they are doing and that you don't have to look too far to find examples of people doing their work for them simply to pump up their own egos. And it's those people who are as much to blame as any of the antis or politicians if we ever do lose terrierwork.

J.M.H.O. - Barrie

• Like 4

Verry well said Barry. The lurcher section is as bad if not worse than the terrier section.

I have always said a zero tolerance policy should be used aginst those doing more harm than good, step out of line, immediate ban.

Boils my piss to see the amount of idiots in the sport.

FTB

• Like 3