Ferret vets out to make ££££

Seems to me like vets are clicking onto the fact that ferrets are becoming popular amongst working people and a huge surge in pet homes too. They obviously know that every ferret keeper ether has- all hobs castrated, jills spayed, a vasectomised hob or has to visit the vets for a Jill jab.

"Ferrets are becoming popular amongst working people," What? Most if not all the lads that had ferrets when I was young worked so can't see that as the reason. More likely to be the fact that more ferrets are being kept as pets.

As for the second sentence, are you seriously trying to tell us that every ferret keeper has to get either, all hobs castrated, jills spayed, a vasectomised hob or has to get the jill jabbed? Think your on another planet mate.

I was making the point that most

People have a ferret that's had one of these operations for whatever reasons or

Know somebody that does

Have a ferret that has had one.

Castrated hobs can be kept together all year round.

Spayed jills don't come into season.

Vasectomised hobs service jills.

Then there's the Jill jab.

I'm sure you know all this but don't feel you got what the post was about. :thumbs: think your on whins planet :laugh:

I would rather be on whin's planet than yours. :yes:

His posts might be hard to follow and yes he is up his own you know what but I reckon he's been there and done a bit so DOES know what he's talking about unlike some. :whistling:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they're probably all countdown viewers, they've heard making words out of your posts is more difficult that the puzzles on the programme

now whilst i dont like giving vets money,,,lets look at it properly,,, you guys above complianing about £95.......   here you have a person thats spent 7 years at vet collage, to qualify,,,and is no

Whins a legend in a crisp packet the other ones a legend in Tesco's Car park

Seems to me like vets are clicking onto the fact that ferrets are becoming popular amongst working people and a huge surge in pet homes too. They obviously know that every ferret keeper ether has- all hobs castrated, jills spayed, a vasectomised hob or has to visit the vets for a Jill jab.

"Ferrets are becoming popular amongst working people," What? Most if not all the lads that had ferrets when I was young worked so can't see that as the reason. More likely to be the fact that more ferrets are being kept as pets.

As for the second sentence, are you seriously trying to tell us that every ferret keeper has to get either, all hobs castrated, jills spayed, a vasectomised hob or has to get the jill jabbed? Think your on another planet mate.

Know somebody that does

I'm sure you know all this but don't feel you got what the post was about. :thumbs: think your on whins planet :laugh:

His posts might be hard to follow and yes he is up his own you know what but I reckon he's been there and done a bit so DOES know what he's talking about unlike some. :whistling:

don't encourage him FFS!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Know somebody that does

youll find it hard being on his planet. hes the MAISTER ;)

ive just justiified my reason for the post, and what do you do when a jill comes into season? jill jab? vas hob? :cray:

:bye: :bye:

if she is worth breeding breed her maybe every second or third season , or get a lone of a snipped hob , and give the guy at token gesture , of a fiver , i never ever kept a snipped animal and only breed once in a while never ever had to worry about jills etc i only keep one or two at most ,now ive kept WORKING FERRETS for thirty plus years and hunted for same time , you could breed and kill them and keep a few back if youre that way inclned , several options , vets last resort

sounds harsh lads but if you cant afford the bills that come with keeping animals then maybe its time to find them a home that can. if your really in a bad way and struggling to find money to cover vet bills how hard is it to ask around your mates who are unlucky enough not to have a job and bung them a a few quid to take them to the pdsa! IMO there is no need to pts a healthy animal of any kind. atb mart

tote fools and there money are easly parted , mate half or 99 percent have never ever lived the real hunting life , its a sad fact of life , shame realy

says the man who wanted to charge a young lad with a family £50 a day " i,ll show you how to make nets, ferreting, parking faciltys " sad fact of your life mate

starting to overstep the mark in my opinion, if you want to get deeper on a public forum come ahead ya bawbag

no prob tired ass laddie to me hees a stranger not family so nowt wrong with charging all the pheasant shoots charge , the way i look at it i pay for my hunting so unless they have something to give in return most can fech off at times ,spent my youth lisnting to wannabes and story tellars , book writers , feching sham how they get to sell there drivle for a lot more than 50 quid i may say , plummer sold hundreds was the guy a real hunting man in flesh no , he was a dog breeder school teacher and done a bit , an dif you fancy a walk out with some good dogs any time there, here to see ,i dont hide i wear it on my shoulder always have

tired of you mate, tired of you and yer pxsh, always downing other folk young lads, thing is I did admire you in a way, the hunting life you,ve led and in all honesty a bit envious, Wish I had the time to walk the country day and night but other things to do my friend, you did it you,re way and I did it mines, doesn,t mean I know fxckall and you,re da man

and as for your offer I can,t be bothered would rather go out with my own dogs, me myself and I, atb

Know somebody that does

youll find it hard being on his planet. hes the MAISTER ;)

ive just justiified my reason for the post, and what do you do when a jill comes into season? jill jab? vas hob? :cray:

:bye: :bye:

How have you justified the reason for your post?

I've never used a vas hob or jill jab, I've never even taken a ferret to the vets before.

Might be an idea to get out there an do some hunting instead of coming on here and greetin' all the time. :icon_redface:

no prob but that the way i look at life always will , never ever said im the man but with faceless thousands on here i like to no the type of man i talk to ,at times hence i badger people as if there frauds and they come in diffrent lites i wouldnt piss on them , your just unlucky i tease you a bit , mate ,i dont realy down people i have abit of a winde up , but the way i look at thing i remeber when i was 16 older even i look at them at sixteen even twenty , im shocked at the lack of knowledge and what they ask on her ive always been a lets do it guy, fech talking at times weather fishing hunting and always will be ,and as for envoius well i donr thik you would like the noose round tyour kneck and the heat that goes with it at times its not for some , always rember this the internet is fun and the real hunting is done at nite or forst lite away from the maddning crowd