£56 for two hobs?!?

Went to my local cattle market this morning just to have a mooch about see what sort of prices hens were going for (very cheap i might add!) One of the lots was for two hobs fully grown, not a bad size. Didn't think they'd make a tenner, let alone £28 EACH!

I havent had ferrets for nearly 10 years but I'm sure I never paid more than a few quid each.

whats going on, or am I out of touch?

Why did u not put a post on here I've just got one off here for nowt I'll have to see what he like but if not come breading season I'll use his balls lol if there going for that u now what to do bread your own mate and see how much u get and the ones u have cost u nowt :)?

Yeah great idea, breed your own so you can make a few quid! If people want to make money they should get a f*cking job & not make money

out of poor animals for their selfish needs. :censored:

Also what kind of diddly donk sells their ferrets at those markets anyway, no decent ferret owner would rehome them via a market.

• Like 2

seen prety coloured jills go through melton market for £50+,,, and a few years back a very dark black jill that was suposed to be a euro x went for £80:icon_eek:

but ive seen albino hobs only make £1,,,, but i think more resently they have been fetching around £10,,,