last nights lamping with the pup

thats very good going for a 10 month pup on hard ground. :thumbs:

personally, i would not have pushed him that much, as id say he is still growing, but you would know the pup more and hopefully know what he can do and not.

as said, sounds very promising for the future, good luck. :thumbs:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or maybe its just done to make it easy for idiots like you to count them lol.

i decided late on last night that i was going to take the pup out for a couple of hours as there was a decent breeze and drizzle, but it was light as there is some moon behind the clouds.   i set of

There seems to be more and more lurcher men gossiping on the phone like women these days than out with the dogs.The dog`s done well,end of story.

Grand result that Trigger...well done to you and the pup..i think that pup has a big future!!! ATB Andy. ;)

thanks Andy. i am looking forward to the years ahead with him.

just got off the phone to oneshot and he tells me thats only your second dog youve trained from a pup so do you think theres a good chance youl fcuk him the same way as you did trigger looking forward to your reply
  • Like 1

Grand result that Trigger...well done to you and the pup..i think that pup has a big future!!! ATB Andy. ;)

just got off the phone to oneshot and he tells me thats only your second dog youve trained from a pup so do you think theres a good chance youl fcuk him the same way as you did trigger looking forward to your reply

There seems to be more and more lurcher men gossiping on the phone like women these days than out with the dogs.The dog`s done well,end of story.

• Like 2

trigger isnt f****d from work mate i think somones got there wires crossed somwhere. he is 7 years old and semi retired. hes always been a typical collie blooded dog end of. hes always been the same since day one, and hes had shit loads of work BUT NEVER GOT ANY WORSE. its just the way the dogs personality/character is. oneshots on his first lurcher. plus i dont personally know of any other dog thats alive thats put as much quarry away as him. theres possibly one.

THE BIG LADS DOING WELL TRIGGER,, KEEP IT UP..

thanks jim. ive kept a tally of what hes caught me so far this season and last nights bag has made it upto 186 rabbits so far. i will round it upto the 200 milestone with him then i might call it a season. :thumbs:

thats a good number for a pup,,,keep at them

trigger isnt f****d from work mate i think somones got there wires crossed somwhere. he is 7 years old and semi retired. hes always been a typical collie blooded dog end of. hes always been the same since day, and hes had shit loads of work BUT NEVER GOT ANY WORSE. its just the way the dogs personality/character is. oneshots on his first lurcher. plus i dont personally know of any other dog thats alive thats put as much quarry away as him. theres possibly one.

we,ll see how retired old trigger is in the morning eh John.. ?

dont rise to the Baiters matey.. Forgive them for they no not what they do or talk about.

well done jon and buster, good bag that, and getting them where you did fecking hard for any dog never mind a 10 month old pup. Buster is a hell of a good pup, with brill stamina+ drive, a very well bred animal. :thumbs: Regards the old dog, any dog thats worked as hard as him and had bump of a motor, would have to call it a day, they aint machines :yes:

trigger isnt f****d from work mate i think somones got there wires crossed somwhere. he is 7 years old and semi retired. hes always been a typical collie blooded dog end of. hes always been the same since day, and hes had shit loads of work BUT NEVER GOT ANY WORSE. its just the way the dogs personality/character is. oneshots on his first lurcher. plus i dont personally know of any other dog thats alive thats put as much quarry away as him. theres possibly one.

born to run said that your dog in its prime would take anything big or small there only one way he has heard a fabled story and thats indirectly from your mouth somebody told me alot of things about your old dog trigger also ask born to run if he can name one person that has personally been out and seen your dog trigger have a good night and i dont mean 10 or 15 rabbits and do you deny before you had your brain operation that you was going to get rid of trigger because he was not doing the job by himself and that includes rabbits you only kept him because he had a sentimental value to you nothing else looking forward to your reply
  • Like 1