high winds of 90mph

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i just see my next door naghbors tramperlene fly past

lets give FOXM a break,, all dogs safe so no harm done except my pride cause my soon to be old kennel looks like an old alotment hut from the 30,s with its make shift roof, :laugh:

got woking up at 5 this morning with a bang,, went out the back to find the roof blown of 1 of my kennels 2 dogs fine,the other has no felt left an is on its way aswell,,,, bloody nightmare ,,,, :censored: :censored:

ha ha ha thats made me chuckel lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WHATS FUNNY ABOUT THAT IDIOT

Back fence is down and I,m moving house in three weeks, I,ll have to sort it before I go as well as packing and clearing out sheds :censored: ferrets escaped as well when the cage blew over, wind must be strong because the cage is a ton weight,

I was at my work so the wife tryed to pick them up but they were not in a good mood :blink::laugh: , freaked with the wind,she had to get my laddie oot his bed to pick them up

just cost me £300 quid 2 renew my house insurance just incase lol its bloody wild you would not put milk bottles out in that .

mate how cares about the house,, :laugh: my kennels are fecked... :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: bit o tlc when winds die down yer kennels will be right enough ;)

Well f**k me gently!! Lost the power at 9 this morning, no phone either. Cables are down to numerous trees. Had to cut my way out this morning cause I've got a f*****g meal booked that I could do without. Some massive sections of the forestry are down too. Very lucky the rearing field is still there minus 1 shed.... Lol