hare coursing/best hares

im not 100 percentwah your asking but hares are animals just like all dogs run different so do all hares .. this would be like saying are southern bread lurchers better than northere bread lurchers ... all animals are different

no mate you dont get wat im asking.i mean best hares you have coursed..its just an opinion :yes: like for instance i have been all over the country and to me the best test was beetween a place caled terenton fens or a place caled devels dyke field.too good places wer there woud be really strong hares

Is that devils dyke on the downs brighton way?

cambs way

So, how did you get the permission to run on all these different areas then?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not 100 percentwah your asking but hares are animals just like all dogs run different so do all hares .. this would be like saying are southern bread lurchers better than northere bread lurchers .

What a stupid question !

im not 100 percentwah your asking but hares are animals just like all dogs run different so do all hares .. this would be like saying are southern bread lurchers better than northere bread lurchers ... all animals are different

everybody knows northern bred lurchers are better bred :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then sent down to the south by the lazy northeners to be trained and run!

We only send em back when their too old to run and so you can breed em for us!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha

no mate you dont get wat im asking.i mean best hares you have coursed..its just an opinion :yes: like for instance i have been all over the country and to me the best test was beetween a place caled terenton fens or a place caled devels dyke field.too good places wer there woud be really strong hares

cambs way

who said anything obout that.thats got nothing to do with this topic

im not 100 percentwah your asking  but hares are animals just like all dogs run different so do all hares .. this would be like saying are southern bread lurchers better than northere bread lurchers ... all animals are different

cambs way

more to the point its illegal lol

cambs way

more to the point its illegal lol

pre ban i forgot to add :D

Mauchline in Ayrshire has the strongest brown hares I have seen. Takes a good dog to nab a wintered hare there during the day. And to add to the complexity of the dog catching them, they all seem to know where every obstacle is, every run, be it double dyke, ditch, pole or road!

Mauchline in Ayrshire has the strongest brown hares I have seen. Takes a good dog to nab a wintered hare there during the day. And to add to the complexity of the dog catching them, they all seem to know where every obstacle is, every run, be it double dyke, ditch, pole or road!

thats a good shout for us scottish boys,but around berwick and kinkardine WERE all good areas for strong hares,and might i add at this time of year.

would that be them crap reedy field,s ?

:blink::icon_eek: