Seasons?

I can't remeber ever the winter being this warm, we're yet to have a frost down here in Devon, and yesterday we had 3 rabbits carrying young.

Do you think the seasons matter anymore as by the looks of it we've now got year round breeding............

i normal be bang into me ferreting by this time of year but ive had a slow start with it being so mild. the cover has only just started to die back. been out twice so far for proper days ferreting this season.

wasent long ago we were getting milky doe`s and even come across the odd mixi rabbit lately which ide of though should of gone dormant by now.

these last few years the seasons are all fecked up, its different every year now.

Where about in devon are you? They had snow on all moorland bits mate

In Exeter mate, heard there was a sprinkling on the moors but I've not even woken to ice on the car yet......

Ideation: I didn't ferret much after end of feb last year as we started to find young in them, never been a summer hunter, just don't expect to find 3 with young in them at the end of December.

Got a bunnie yesterday full of young and the nettle's are still stinging.. :blink: ..10 yr ago the nettle's stop stinging by september and gone by october.. they are still fooking here stining the hand's of me..on a good note they is no flies about for this winter.sunner hunting.. :D

Got a bunnie yesterday full of young and the nettle's are still stinging.. :blink: ..10 yr ago the nettle's stop stinging by september and gone by october.. they are still fooking here stining the hand's of me..on a good note they is no flies about for this winter.sunner hunting.. :D

weve still got flies nearly crashed the van earlier trying to squat one :laugh:

My hands are red raw from yesterday mate, the bit we ferreted yesterday we were waiting till the frost had killed it off a bit as it's a bit of a jungle, the frost hasn't came yet so we just got on with it, at this rate we may get a frost in april :hmm:

Where about in devon are you? They had snow on all moorland bits mate

In Exeter mate, heard there was a sprinkling on the moors but I've not even woken to ice on the car yet......

Ideation: I didn't ferret much after end of feb last year as we started to find young in them, never been a summer hunter, just don't expect to find 3 with young in them at the end of December.

only had it once or twice in plymouth