HOW MANY LURCHERS

if you got the work for it get 1 , i,ve got 3 ,mother and sons ,mother 8 ,duke 4 1/2 and rocky 20 months ,the mother is semi retired and only bits and bobs but only got the work for 2 full time workers ,don,t see the point of getting dogs if you carn,t give them the work

Well I've got two lurchers one 15 month one 3yrs and Im hoping to get another next year but I've got plenty of time to put into them so if you have time to work them than why not

you,ve quite alot of time mate with you been a young lad and plenty of land about you so you might be able 2 keep 3 dogs in work but do you think you can test the dogs 2 theoir full potenial and just don,t think theirs enough days nights in the week ,atb anyway mate what x you looking at getting

Well I've got two lurchers one 15 month one 3yrs and Im hoping to get another next year but I've got plenty of time to put into them so if you have time to work them than why not

you,ve quite alot of time mate with you been a young lad and plenty of land about you so you might be able 2 keep 3 dogs in work but do you think you can test the dogs 2 theoir full potenial and just don,t think theirs enough days nights in the week ,atb anyway mate what x you looking at getting

yeah true I got plenty time + land but like you say it Is difficult to test them to their full potential but I do alot with my dogs I go lamping I go mooching a couple of times a week I also enjoy ferreting , but my dad also gets the dogs out and about if I'm not in so they are always happy lol but my 3yr old big dog is more my sisters but I work him for her as she isn't allowed to work him by her self

I was thinking about getting a saluki bull grey or bull grey but I think saluki bull grey would be more sutaible for me

atb lads

J/D

Edited by J.DOG
  • Like 1

i know a guy with 15 dogs springers,patterdales and lurchers but works them as a pack daytime depends on what your game is really. ive got 3 one whos 11 and retired in home as a pet another is 8 and still working and a dog out of the 2 whos 4. i will be having a pup next year to bring on for when the 8 year old retires in a year or 2