breeding dogs and what age do you breed a stud dog

seen few lads dog run or not run.....as the night went on.. last season and in all fairness some of the dogs wasnt up to breeding from just run of the mill with a book of excuses ...but still got bred from. ..... and few of them let there dogs down in all fairness... the dogs in the feild were not the dogs thay built them up to be ..... and this makes it a mine feild when it comes to buying a pup out of dogs with this background....... but there are a few lads out there that are good honest lads and will put there cards on the table and what you see is what you will get ...all the best x38 :thumbs:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pretty much agree with all that has been written by the likes of Socks and CP, but imho the wildcard in all this is if you have a dog that is a bit special but its styles means there is a good chanc

A couple of ways to think on this mostly I agree with CP and like to breed with proven dogs. how ever you could be running the best dog you are ever likly to see for 3 seasons then he goes and hits a

i think theres too much kennel blindness an sentimentatilty in the lurcher world, far too many folk breed off there ole bitch to keep a pup back, when in all honesty they could probs buy/get a pup in,