4 minshaw xs

the blue bitch out of this litter , is smashing gear big and small . these pups are in the same hands from day dot , theres been sum daft money offered for the blue bitch . and the black dog , who sed minshaw xs didnt like teeth ,,,just come back from inverness . with 2 of them on red

Edited by Stabs
Please think about what you're posting

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said it lacked a bit wind not it was shite... BIG... difference. The lack of wind will be down to being out of a grew bitch IMO

ive coppyed and pasted this from , one for the pot, this is what nick wrote about how happy he was to find the lost dog..   f*****g made up i am, his in good order,like steve sed, went with 12345 up

at least they know what the father is which is more than can be said for your litter whin

Topic starter.....All you did was get a retired grew take it to workington line it with Jack, a no brainer and not exactly a long thought out breeding program. Your either looking for an argument/controversy or trying to big yourself up! ffs pipe down and enjoy running your dogs.

Edited by Josy
Guest PIKEYLAMPER

Topic starter.....All you did was get a retired grew take it to workington line it with Jack, a no brainer and not exactly a long thought out breeding program. Your either looking for an argument/controversy or trying to big yourself up!

ffs pipe down and enjoy running your dogs.

I see what you mean josy maybe he should have took a straight collie to him he might have ended up with proper dogs ha ha ha they are all shit still waiting to see one I'd keep.

I see what you mean josy maybe he should have took a straight collie to him he might have ended up with proper dogs ha ha ha they are all shit still waiting to see one I'd keep.

What proper dogs do you run? :hmm:

Edited by Josy

Topic starter.....All you did was get a retired grew take it to workington line it with Jack, a no brainer and not exactly a long thought out breeding program. Your either looking for an argument/controversy or trying to big yourself up! ffs pipe down and enjoy running your dogs.

dont need to big meself up the dogs i have bred do that for me and i have bred some belters over the 27 years i have been into lurchers got the stock for the future coz am looking at been into this for another 27 year to enjoy the dogs

doggy bag , your going the [bANNED TEXT] way with grew but wouldnt go any further than a smidging of grew as there feet seem to take it ill out on stonny land done my one grew crossing you sounds like the other minshaw guy that the dont like lol not the one with the collies lol

dont need to big meself up the dogs i have bred do that for me and i have bred some belters over the 27 years i have been into lurchers got the stock for the future coz am looking at been into this for another 27 year to enjoy the dogs

How many of the Jack x Grew pups are actually in your kennels at present?