beddy greys on hares

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a big fan of the Beddy x ,never seen one that showed nothing other than 110%,if I had to start from scratch in this game the Beddy x grey would be my chosen starting point...as for Whin and his bl

you have seen a lot of things mate but you talk some shit mate atb

Whin I enjoy a lot of your posts and I'm sure you walk the walk as you like to say, but sometimes there maybe other people who are worth listening to, who maybe have walked the walk too, some of these

IS IT ME OR DOES WHIN NEVER HAVE A GOOD WORD TO SAY BOUT ANY X OTHER THAN MERLIN AND SHIT BOX?FROM THIS DAY FORTH YOU SHOULD BE KNOWN AS WHIN THE WHIPPING BITCH.THERES LOTS OF YOUNG UNS THAT COME ON HERE TO LEARN AND ASK ABOUT THINGS THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF-AND YOU PUT EVERYMAN AND HIS DOG DOWN=-WHATS WITH THE BITCHING?IS IT YOUR TIME OF THE MONTH?I WAS TAUGHT TO RESPECT MY ELDERS :yes: DONT YOU ARE A RIGHT f****n MISRIBLE OLD c**t.R.I.P WHIN-LONG LIVE THE WHIPPING BITCH :D THERES A CLOWN ROUND MY WAY-MERLIN/EVE THIS -MERLIN/EVE THAT-f*****g BIGGIST BAGS OF SHIT IVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO SEE RUN-HES FULL OF f****n SHIT-I RECONE YOU AND HIM ARE THE SAME PEOPLE?EH?WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY TO THAT?7,810 POSTS-WHEN DO YOU FIND TIME TO WORK YOUR DOGS?YOU ARE BITTER MATE-MAKES ME THINK YOU AINT EVER HAD A GOOD DOG-COULD BE WRONG :tongue2: HOPE YOUR BOLLOCKS TURN BLACK AND DROP OFF FOR CRIMBO. :yes: TAKE A LISTEN TO MR KNOW IT ALL/STEVIE WONDER :icon_redface:

• Like 1

IS IT ME OR DOES WHIN NEVER HAVE A GOOD WORD TO SAY BOUT ANY X OTHER THAN MERLIN AND SHIT BOX?FROM THIS DAY FORTH YOU SHOULD BE KNOWN AS WHIN THE WHIPPING BITCH.THERES LOTS OF YOUNG UNS THAT COME ON HERE TO LEARN AND ASK ABOUT THINGS THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF-AND YOU PUT EVERYMAN AND HIS DOG DOWN=-WHATS WITH THE BITCHING?IS IT YOUR TIME OF THE MONTH?I WAS TAUGHT TO RESPECT MY ELDERS :yes: DONT YOU ARE A RIGHT f****n MISRIBLE OLD c**t.R.I.P WHIN-LONG LIVE THE WHIPPING BITCH :D THERES A CLOWN ROUND MY WAY-MERLIN/EVE THIS -MERLIN/EVE THAT-f*****g BIGGIST BAGS OF SHIT IVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO SEE RUN-HES FULL OF f****n SHIT-I RECONE YOU AND HIM ARE THE SAME PEOPLE?EH?WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY TO THAT?7,810 POSTS-WHEN DO YOU FIND TIME TO WORK YOUR DOGS?YOU ARE BITTER MATE-MAKES ME THINK YOU AINT EVER HAD A GOOD DOG-COULD BE WRONG :tongue2: HOPE YOUR BOLLOCKS TURN BLACK AND DROP OFF FOR CRIMBO. :yes: TAKE A LISTEN TO MR KNOW IT ALL/STEVIE WONDER :icon_redface:

i think he is mostly at the wind up dont think he means any harm just a bit of banter atb